Kitchen. When it comes time to cleaning the kitchen with the spring cleaning method, aim to do it after breakfast in the morning so that you can arrive home to cook in a clean one in the evening. You could also clean your kitchen after the preparation of your evening meal so you can wake up to a clean one too. Complete the following routine after each usage to maintain an orderly kitchen daily:
- Wash all dishes, dry them and put them away. By doing the entire process of washing the dishes every-time, you can easily avoid playing the ‘tower stack’ game where dishes continually pile up until someone has to put them all away.
- Wipe down all surfaces with a surface spray and cloth.
- Wipe down the stove ( don’t forget the switchers).
- Clean your microwave ( if you have one), with a cloth and disinfectant spray. This will avoid having to do an extensive clean once a week or even month. This can take as little as 1 minute to complete and it also aids in maintaining food preparation hygiene.
- Keep up-to-date with your refrigerator by surveying food entering and food currently residing in it. If any item is protruding an unpleasant smell, remove it. Quickly wipe down each shelf of the refrigerator just in case anything has leaked. By doing this every-day it again helps avoid a lengthy and grueling clean that usually gets done whenever you get around to doing it.
- Sweep or hoover the flooring to remove any items that may have been dropped. By doing this regularly, you are removing the risk of contracting mice or rats.
Taken from: https://www.wikihow.com/Keep-Your-House-Clean
You can always reach us at: