Air Conditioning Repair in Lakeside
If you are looking for professionals who can get your appliances repaired quickly, contact the Home Appliance Service Center. The air conditioning unit has become so indispensable that even the slightest malfunction can cause serious problems. We have experienced craftsmen who know all the features of appliances from different brands and have modern repair equipment, which makes it possible to guarantee an excellent result. Air Conditioning Repair in Lakeside, CA is quite a sought-after service, as today it is impossible to imagine a home, store, apartment, or even the most ordinary office without air conditioning.
Why contact the company?
- The optimal ratio of parameters "price-quality". We create a loyal pricing policy, with consistently high quality of service. We have a system of discounts and bonuses for regular customers.
- A high level of service and an individual approach. To minimize your repair costs, we select original parts and components at wholesale prices, and equip a mini warehouse for each master. Like hundreds of our regular customers, you will appreciate our efficiency, level of professionalism and responsibility!
If you can't fix it yourself and figure out what's causing the problem, you'd better call Lakeside Air Conditioning Repair.
The air conditioning unit is not cooling
Let's start with the same thing, with which we have already started - air conditioning does not cool. There can be several reasons:
- Power of air conditioning is not enough for cooling of the premise of the given area at high temperatures outside;
- Wrong air conditioning settings;
- lack of coolant in the system;
- Filters are clogged.
The air conditioning turns off right after switching on
Turning off right after switching on is not the same as turning off after 10 minutes of work. That is not a big difference for you, but for the prospects of repair it is. Such "minute weakness" of an air conditioner can be caused by:
- Breakage of temperature sensor;
- Breakage of temperature sensor of heat exchanger;
- Failure of indoor unit fan;
- Breakage of control board;
- Faulty start capacitors;
- The air temp sensor reading is a guide for the system control board. If the reading cannot be taken, the system shuts down.
A technician who specializes in Air Conditioning Repair in Lakeside, CA can determine the cause and repair the problem.
The air conditioning shuts down after 1 minute
A variation of the previous failure is that the air conditioning turns off one minute after turning on, sometimes after two minutes. Depending on the model and external conditions, the electronic unit can spend up to two minutes trying to read sensors and only after a couple of minutes of unsuccessful attempts, it finally turns off. Lakeside Air Conditioning Repairs will solve this problem in no time.
The air conditioning does not turn on
Here everything is simple: either there is no tension in a network, or the conditioning has a faulty internal electric circuit. If there is light, but air conditioning does not switch on, the reason of a breakdown is in:
- Compressor malfunction;
- Short-circuit of starting capacitors;
- Control board malfunction;
- Ground fault;
- Searching for the concrete reason requires special knowledge of electrical engineering, measuring devices and observance of safety rules. Call an Air Conditioning Repair in Lakeside, CA technician right away.
Water is dripping from the indoor unit
The air conditioning unit is designed to drain water from the indoor unit through the drain hose to the outside. This does not happen if:
- the drainage system is clogged
- The drainage system of the outdoor unit is frosted.
- The latter occurs at subzero temperatures, if the drainage system is not heated or is broken.
Call a Lakeside Air Conditioning Repair technician to find the cause, tighten anything that's loose, and replace any parts that have failed.
What does Air Conditioning Repair in Lakeside, CA include in a customer's home? At our Master it is the following types of work:
- Diagnosis of parameters;
- Refilling with freon to the necessary level; replacement of the pump, compressor, filters, boards; cleaning of the drainage channel and the outdoor unit; replacement of the blower or its electric motor;
- Cleaning the heat exchanger of the outdoor unit;
- Adjustment of the thermostatic control equipment; testing in different operating modes;
- Final adjustment of the equipment, etc.
Home Appliance Service Center has been in the market since 2001. All of our craftsmen have more than 20 years of experience, and we regularly undergo advanced training courses. We do Lakeside Air Conditioning Repair and Service, and all of our customers get all of the services they are interested in from the comfort of their home or office. To contact us, you can call the number listed or leave a completed form on the website and our manager will get back to you as soon as possible.
Main Reason to Choose Us
We’ve been repairing household appliances since 2001. Our experience is your guarantee of quality. We are ready to come to you on the same day and inexpensively carry out high-quality repairs. We use only original spare parts!
We provide a 90-day warranty on every repair for every client.
Same Day Service
We carry out repairs on the same day you call us in 95% of cases.
Licence & Insured
Each repairman who works for us has a license and insurance.
Get in Touch
If you need appliance repair services in San Diego County, simply fill out the online form, and one of our representatives will be in touch right away.