Air Conditioning Repair in Lemon Grove
If you are looking for professionals who can get your appliances repaired quickly, contact the Home Appliance Service Center. The air conditioning unit has become so indispensable that even the slightest malfunction can cause serious problems. We have experienced craftsmen who know all the features of appliances from different brands and have modern repair equipment, which makes it possible to guarantee an excellent result. Air Conditioning Repair in Lemon Grove, CA is a fairly in-demand service because we can't go anywhere without air conditioning, especially during the summer season.
Why this company?
Our company provides professional air conditioning repair services: scheduled maintenance, prompt departure, and all types of malfunctions!
We perform Lemon Grove Air Conditioning Repair: regular inspection, cleaning, adjustment will ensure the smooth operation of your air conditioning. We make diagnostics: our extensive experience and special equipment allow us to identify any technical problems. We repair wall and floor air conditionings, split and multi-split systems, household and industrial models.
The main malfunctions
The symptoms of malfunction of your appliance:
- The air conditioning unit has stopped cooling the air.
- Excessive cooling or heating of the room.
- Water dripping or dripping from the inside unit;
- Condensate appears on the outdoor or indoor unit;
- Spontaneous shutdown of the appliance during operation.
- The air conditioning unit stops turning on.
- Unusual sounds or vibration are observed during operation.
- Unpleasant odors are emitted from the air conditioning
If you see similar malfunctions in your appliances, don't hesitate to order Air Conditioning Repair in Lemon Grove, CA.
The air conditioning does not turn on
The air conditioning can stop turning on and responding to the remote control for several reasons.
Causes of malfunction:
- The unit is disconnected from the mains;
- Battery depletion in the remote control;
- Malfunction of the remote control;
- Breach of interlock cable connection;
- Failure of the control board in the internal module;
- Protection mode is activated (the display will show the fault code).
Short operation cycle
If the air conditioning system shuts down a few minutes after start-up, it means that there is a serious problem, and you need to call a service for repair of climate systems.
There are several reasons of short work cycle:
- Control board malfunction;
- The compressor overheats;
- The fan in the external unit is out of order;
- The evaporator or filters are dirty.
Vibration during air conditioning operation
Vibration during operation of the air conditioning appears due to several reasons: breakage of the impeller, appearance of ice or damage of the bearing. If this symptom occurs, shut down the unit immediately and call a technician for Lemon Grove Air Conditioning Repairs.
Abnormal noises in the air conditioning unit
There may be extraneous noises during operation of the air conditioner for a number of reasons - a characteristic crackling, hissing, rattling, strong humming, etc. There may be several reasons that cause atypical noises. Let's consider them.
Causes of extraneous noises:
- Contamination of the filter or heat exchanger.
- Unreliable fastening of details in the case of a unit.
- Broken tightness of the pipeline.
- failure of control transformer.
- Exhaustion of operating life.
- In this case, too, do not do without the help of a master.
Air Conditioning Repair in Lemon Grove, CA is happy to provide you with a variety of services.
Causes of breakages and their prevention
The causes of breakdowns of air conditioning units are diverse, and in order to exclude any malfunction of the equipment, it is necessary to follow all the rules of operation and timely maintenance of the device. Call a Lemon Grove Air Conditioning Repair technician to find the cause, tighten anything that's loose, and replace any parts that have failed.
- The minimum frequency for preventive inspections is once a year. It is better to do it before the beginning of the warm season;
- Timely charging of air conditioning with freon;
- Cleaning of filters and internal parts of the device (performed by a specialist).
It is better to entrust the repair of climatic equipment to the professionals. Inexperienced user's intervention can provoke new breakdowns that require even greater costs or a complete replacement of the climate control equipment. Air Conditioning Repair in Lemon Grove, CA can fix the problem without any loss of quality.
Home Appliance Service Center has been in the market since 2001. All of our craftsmen have more than 20 years of experience, and we also take regular refresher courses. We do Lemon Grove Air Conditioning Repair and Service and all of our customers get all of the services they are interested in from the comfort of their home or office. To contact us, you can call the number listed or leave a completed form on the website and our manager will get back to you as soon as possible.
Main Reason to Choose Us
We’ve been repairing household appliances since 2001. Our experience is your guarantee of quality. We are ready to come to you on the same day and inexpensively carry out high-quality repairs. We use only original spare parts!
We provide a 90-day warranty on every repair for every client.
Same Day Service
We carry out repairs on the same day you call us in 95% of cases.
Licence & Insured
Each repairman who works for us has a license and insurance.