Refrigerators from different manufacturers have different malfunctions. But in general, the main breakdowns of any brand refrigerator can be lumped into a list of 7 different malfunctions. HOME APPLIANCE SERVICE CENTER has provided the top causes in the list of malfunctions.
- Refrigerator compartment of the refrigerator does not cool
Causes of fridge malfunction:
– clogged capillary tube (not the drain line, but the capillary tube);
– the fan is defective, there is no “acceleration” of the cold air in the refrigerating chamber;
– The sensor is defective and as a consequence, there is no signal from the electronics for the fan to start
– Refrigerant microleakage “through the loop”.
– Microleakage in the foamed part of the cabinet
- The refrigerator does not turn on.
– starter relay has failed
– Control module defective
– Failure of the power supply circuit in the plug
- The compressor of the fridge does not start
– starter relay is broken
– Control module malfunction
– Thermostat is defective
– Faulty freezer sensor
- The fridge does not cool or freeze
– Refrigerant (Freon) leakage in the external circuit
– Refrigerant leakage in the inner circuit in the foamed part of the cabinet
– Faulty compressor motor
- Refrigerator loses
– clogged drain tube
– Defrost system is defective
- Freezer does not cool
– Freezer compartment sensor defective
– Faulty freezer compressor
– Freon leakage in the freezer’s circuit
- Fridge makes excessive noise
– wear and tear of the compressor motor
– fan wear
– Drain pan is loose.
The best solution is to call a master at home or contact the service center. This calls us, and we will give you the best repair HOME APPLIANCE SERVICE CENTER. With our superior performance, absolute accuracy, extensive knowledge and experience, fast and efficient service, friendly attitude, free maintenance consultation, and after-service warranty, we are proud to say that we are the leading Repair Service Provider in San Diego. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and we are always committed to what we do. We are open 24/7 a week, on weekends and holidays. Our technicians will come to you 15 minutes after your call in urgent cases. Give us a call, and the HOME APPLIANCE SERVICE CENTER will solve any problem.