In order for the Bosch washing machine to serve for a long time, it is necessary to notice malfunctions in time and eliminate them in a timely manner. Modern Bosch washing machines are equipped with a digital or analog display for user convenience, as well as for quickly displaying a breakdown in the form of a code. Below, we are providing the main error codes for Bosch washing machines, with explanations and repair recommendations.
F01 – Water intake timeout (Faulty Aquastop)
- Make sure that the laundry is not interfering with the door closing.
- Check if the water tap in the washing machine is open.
- Make sure that the water is not turned off and is running at high pressure.
- Remove the blockage in the water supply hose.
The error occurs if the washing machine does not drain the water within 10 minutes.
- Make sure there is no blockage in the hose.
- Check the function of the drain pump and electronic controller.
F04-Motor fault (No tacho signal)
- Check the tightness of the connections and find the source of the leak.
F16-Washing machine door not closed
- Close the door tightly and restart the program.
F17-Water does not flow into the washing machine
- the tap for water supply was broken;
- clogged water inlet filter;
- insufficient pressure when entering water.
- Make sure the water inlet tap is open.
- Try restarting the program.
F18-Pump/ Drain time-out
- Water does not drain for too long
- the drain pump is out of order;
- the required level has not been reached;
- the pressure switch is blocked;
- faulty water level sensor
- Try to clean the drain pump.
- The lock does not block in the door
- the door gasket is not elastic.
F44-There is no rotation in the opposite direction.
- Run the test program.
- Check the module.
If, for some reason, you could not fix the breakdown and recognize the error code. San Diego Appliance Repair is here to help you with any repairs.
We have you, and your best interest, at heart. We guarantee exceptional customer service and we’re here to help you every step of the way. Whatever your problem – we have your solution.
We look forward to hearing from you to schedule an appointment.