Commercial Appliances Repairs in Lemon Grove
If you are looking for professionals who can get your appliances repaired quickly, contact the Home Appliance Service Center. Commercial equipment has become so indispensable that even the slightest malfunction can cause serious problems. We have experienced craftsmen who know all the features of appliances from different brands and have modern repair equipment, which makes it possible to guarantee an excellent result. Commercial Appliances Repair in Lemon Grove, CA is a fairly in-demand service, as no business is without commercial appliances.
Why contact this particular company?
Our company specializes in the repair of various commercial vehicles, we have been carrying out repairs for several years. Specialists of the company, having high qualification, annually improving it, qualitatively perform repairs of any complexity at an affordable price. The warehouse contains spare parts that allows you to not waste time looking for the necessary parts. In addition, the company performs Lemon Grove Commercial Appliances Repair.
Industrial refrigeration equipment - designed to maintain the required temperature conditions in the refrigerated volume, the range of application of such equipment is very wide. Just industrial refrigeration equipment is used in air-conditioning systems. Another aspect of the use of such equipment is a system of shock freezing and intensive cooling, which are mainly built on the use of industrial refrigeration equipment.
The main difference between industrial equipment from household appliances is a wide variety. At home common refrigerators and freezers, in industrial enterprises - refrigerated cabinets, cabinets, slides and related equipment.
Industrial equipment assumes long-term operation, high load, thus it is convenient for maintenance and repair.
Coordinated work of catering enterprises depends on the refrigeration equipment. Therefore, service maintenance and Commercial Appliances Repair in Lemon Grove, CA should be carried out regularly.
The heart of any industrial refrigeration equipment is a compressor, there are several kinds:
- Piston compressors;
- Scroll compressors;
- Centrifugal (turbo compressors).
Breakdowns of commercial refrigeration equipment
Compressor doesn't turn on
- No power supply to the control panel. Disconnected or defective switch on control panel.
- Low and/or high pressure switch contacts open.
- Compressor magnetic starter's thermal relay is off (defective).
- Thermostat controlling the compressor is defective.
- Microprocessor unit controlling the compressors is defective.
Just call a Lemon Grove Commercial Appliances Repairs technician and your breakdown is fixed
Compressor starts but stops immediately:
- The filter located at the compressor suction is clogged.
- Dehumidifier filter is clogged.
- Insufficient refrigerant in system. Excess refrigerant leakage.
- Insulation breakdown on ground, compressor motor winding defective.
Call a Commercial Appliances Repair in Lemon Grove, CA technician to find the cause, tighten anything that's loose, and replace any parts that have failed.
Compressor started but stopped after a short time of operation. After some time, it switches on again and stops again:
- Insufficient amount of refrigerant in the system.
- Dehumidifier filter is clogged.
- Partial freezing of expansion valve cross-section due to moisture (water) in the system.
A technician who specializes in Lemon Grove Commercial Appliances Repair can determine the cause and repair the problem.
Compressor is running with distinctly loud knocking noise:
- Worn lower connecting rod head bearing, turned away.
- Suction or discharge valve plate is broken.
Compressor runs with deafening knock; compressor suction side is frosted:
- Large supply of refrigerant to the evaporative system.
- System is overcharged with refrigerant.
If you can't fix it yourself and figure out what's causing the problem, you'd better call Commercial Appliances Repair in Lemon Grove, CA.
Compressor is running, but suction and discharge pressures are not changing:
- The system is overcharged with refrigerant;
- Compressor valves are ruptured.
Home Appliance Service Center has been in the market since 2001. All of our craftsmen have over 20 years of experience, and we regularly take refresher courses. We do Lemon Grove Commercial Appliances Repair and Service, and all of our customers get all the services of interest from the comfort of their home or office. To contact us, you can call the number listed or leave a completed form on the website and our manager will contact you as soon as possible.
Main Reason to Choose Us
We’ve been repairing household appliances since 2001. Our experience is your guarantee of quality. We are ready to come to you on the same day and inexpensively carry out high-quality repairs. We use only original spare parts!
We provide a 90-day warranty on every repair for every client.
Same Day Service
We carry out repairs on the same day you call us in 95% of cases.
Licence & Insured
Each repairman who works for us has a license and insurance.