Dryer Repair in Cardiff
Drying large quantities always takes a long time. It's so much easier and quicker to dry clothes in the dryer. All you have to do is pop them in, set the mode and, after a while, pull the clothes out completely dry. But, like all appliances, tumble dryers are subject to wear and tear. To solve this problem, simply contact the experts at Home Appliance Service Center for a thorough and professional dryer diagnostic and Dryer Repair in Cardiff, CA. The main goal of our service center is to make your appliance repair as convenient, quality, and inexpensive as possible.
It is worth noting that common problems and breakdowns with the dryer are not easy to solve and in most cases, you have to call in professionals.
Let's look at a few of the most common problems with the dryer
The washer-dryer does not switch on
- The first thing to do is to rule out damage to the mains and the socket. Also check the mains voltage. If everything is OK, the problem is in the appliance itself.
- A damaged dryer door switch. The door is not closed properly, and the dryer does not switch on.
- The thermostat is broken, or the start switch does not function properly.
If you see similar malfunctions, don't hesitate to order Cardiff Dryer Repair.
Excessive noise is one of the most common problems with the dryer
- There can be a number of causes. You can't do without the help of an expert.
- Most dryers have guide rails, which are small plastic parts located at the front of the drum. Over time, these will wear out and break, resulting in noise.
- You should also check the condition of the dryer blower fan and drum support roller. If any of these components are damaged, it will be necessary to replace them.
The clothes remain crumpled when they are taken out of the dryer
In some cases, this problem may be caused by putting many clothes in the dryer at once, or by not selecting the dryer mode correctly. If these points are ruled out, call a technician. A Dryer Repair in Cardiff, CA technician will come and take care of everything.
The heating element in the dryer is defective
If the active element does not produce enough heat, this can lead to problems with wrinkled clothes. The solution to this problem lies in replacing the part that is not working. Contact a professional Cardiff Dryer Repairs technician and they will solve the problem.
The dryer does not produce heat - as a result, the clothes remain wet
- The first thing to do is to check the dryer settings.
- The heating may not be activated correctly.
- There's a problem with the temperature switch on the control panel.
- The motor is defective.
- These situations are rare and in general these problems are due to the age or wear and tear of the washer-dryer.
To resolve the problem, it is advisable to contact a professional Dryer Repair in Cardiff, CA technician. Expertise is indispensable.
The washer-dryer does not rotate
- This can be due to a broken belt.
- Jammed motor or other damage to supporting parts.
- Repair and replacement of worn parts requires a certain level of knowledge and experience. It is essential to have a technician on site.
Call a Cardiff Dryer Repair technician to find the cause, tighten anything that's loose, and replace any parts that have failed.
The dryer has overheated
- The problem is most likely a defective thermostat.
- The dryer will begin to overheat, which can damage your clothes or even cause a small fire. If you postpone the repair, the situation will get even worse.
Can't fix it yourself and can't figure out what's causing the problem, call Dryer Repair in Cardiff, CA.
Home Appliance Service Center has been specializing in appliance repairs since 2001. Don't make the same mistakes as most, and don't do the repairs yourself. You should be aware that such attempts are likely to only make things worse. By ordering from Cardiff Dryer Repair and Service, you can be sure that your appliance will last for years to come.
Main Reason to Choose Us
We’ve been repairing household appliances since 2001. Our experience is your guarantee of quality. We are ready to come to you on the same day and inexpensively carry out high-quality repairs. We use only original spare parts!
We provide a 90-day warranty on every repair for every client.
Same Day Service
We carry out repairs on the same day you call us in 95% of cases.
Licence & Insured
Each repairman who works for us has a license and insurance.