Dryer Repair in Point Loma
If you are looking for professionals who can get your appliances repaired quickly, contact the Home Appliance Service Center. Dryer equipment has become so indispensable that even the slightest malfunction can cause serious problems. Dryer Repair in Point Loma, CA is quite a sought-after service because a clothes dryer makes our lives quite easy and helps us save time drying our laundry. We have experienced technicians who know all the features of appliances from different brands and have modern repair equipment, which makes it possible to guarantee excellent results.
Why contact this particular company
Point Loma Dryer Repair is a prompt help in the work of troubleshooting your dryer. As soon as you leave a request, our specialist will take it to work. In the near future, the technician will come to the call with the necessary tools, diagnose the problem, and fix it quickly and efficiently. The dryer will serve you for a long time.
The master will do almost any dryer repair. Experience, the ability to use original components and conduct a thorough diagnosis of faults and laundry dryer repair, makes us the best candidate for choosing a company to repair.
The dryer stopped turning on or started shutting down during operation.
Causes of the breakdown:
- Thermal fuse. The sensor protects the technique from overheating and is responsible for the normal operation of the TEN - the key heating element of the construction. The fuse is installed inside the electrical circuit, which means that current is constantly flowing through it.
If the part overheats or burns out, the integrity of the circuit is broken, electricity is not supplied to the heater. The failure of the unit is a signal that ventilation is impaired. The part is not repairable, only replaceable.
- Door interlock. All modern dryers before the beginning of the drum should trigger the door lock (characteristic click). If it does not click, this indicates a defective circuit and must be replaced.
- Drive (motor). The most serious reason, it is also the most expensive in service. The main hints of malfunction - increased noise and extraneous sounds (possible clogging or breakage of the impeller). Sounds simple, but it takes the expertise of a Dryer Repair in Point Loma, CA technician.
- Incoming voltage. The first thing to do is to connect the device to another outlet and check the automation on the panelboard. If nothing helped - call a specialist, which will perform a diagnostic "wire" circuit and identify the problem. Call a Point Loma Dryer Repairs technician and he will fix it.
If you can't fix it yourself and figure out what's causing the problem, you'd better call Dryer Repair in Point Loma, CA.
Typical mistakes on the part of the users, which lead to a breakdown of the equipment
- Overloading the drum. The manufacturer indicates the maximum mass of laundry the machine is capable of drying. If the appliance operates with overloading, there is increased wear and tear of the motor and belt, drum shock absorbers. This also leads to poor quality drying.
- Loading very wet clothes. Place items in the dryer that have been hand or machine wrung beforehand. Very wet laundry can cause the appliance to overheat.
Failure to follow Point Loma Dryer Repair rules. After each drying, check the condition of the lint filters and clean them. They are usually located in the loading hatch. They are easy to remove by opening the door. Rinse the lint filters under running water and put them back in after drying them.
Signs that help to diagnose a malfunction
- The laundry is not drying, the drum rotates - the heating element or temperature sensor is broken.
- The appliance has stopped heating the air - the heating element is broken.
- The laundry is poorly dry, has high residual moisture - check the condition of lint filters and condensate tank: if they are clean, then the sensor that determines the moisture of the laundry is damaged, fan or heating element failure is possible.
- The dryer does not rotate the drum - the drive belt is torn; in this case the motor will be noisy, and its failure can be excluded.
- Loud noises during operation, increased vibration - drum shock absorbers are worn out.
If you see similar malfunctions in your appliances, don't hesitate to order Dryer Repair in Point Loma, CA.
Home Appliance Service Center has been in the market since 2001. All of our craftsmen have more than 20 years of experience, and regularly take courses to improve their skills. We do Point Loma Dryer Repair and Service and all our customers get all of the services they are interested in from the comfort of their home or office. To contact us, you can call the number given or leave a completed form on the website and our manager will contact you as soon as possible.
Main Reason to Choose Us
We’ve been repairing household appliances since 2001. Our experience is your guarantee of quality. We are ready to come to you on the same day and inexpensively carry out high-quality repairs. We use only original spare parts!
We provide a 90-day warranty on every repair for every client.
Same Day Service
We carry out repairs on the same day you call us in 95% of cases.
Licence & Insured
Each repairman who works for us has a license and insurance.