Freezer Repair in Downtown San Diego
Preserving large quantities of a variety of food for a long time is very convenient and practical in the fast pace of modern life. But in the situation when the freezer does not work or there are problems with maintaining the temperature at a certain level to ensure the preservation of the contents, you should and quickly fix it. If this is the case, you can contact our Home Appliance Service Center. A major freezer breakdown is the lack of cold. Our Freezer Repair in Downtown San Diego, CA specialists will perform quality repairs on your appliances.
Our company has been in the Downtown San Diego Freezer Repair market since 2001.Our staff includes experts with over 20 years of experience.
- Weak freezer freezes for a variety of reasons - due to wear, mechanical damage, violation of operating conditions. Sometimes a long absence of defrosting or improperly set settings leads to an increase in temperature. Therefore, before calling a Freezer Repair in Downtown San Diego, CA make sure that nothing affects the condition of the freezer.
- If the freezer is old and the sealing rubber has not been replaced, the door may not close tightly enough. Gradually the walls of the freezer become covered with snow. Frost does not allow the door to close completely, the amount of heat inflow increases. It is desirable to replace the sealant, but as a temporary measure will help to defrost the freezer. If this causes you difficulty, contact a Downtown San Diego Freezer Repairs professional.
- If there is no ice in the freezer, the regulator is in the right position, you will need the help of a Freezer Repair in Downtown San Diego, CA specialist. He will perform a freezer diagnostic, visual inspection, and the use of specialized tools to determine the cause of the temperature increase.
The most common problems are the following
- Compressor. The freezer compressor may have malfunctioned. The motor starts only for a few seconds and then shuts down. It happens because of natural wear and tear or excessive load.
- Air sensor. The breakdown is typical for electronic freezers. After the freezer is turned off, a long pause follows. The sensor does not transmit temperature information to the control module. Electronics elements should be replaced. Sounds simple, but it takes the expertise of a Downtown San Diego Freezer Repair technician.
- Thermostat. For electromechanical models, operation of the unit with long pauses is typical for problems with the thermostat. No temperature data is received, no switching to freezer cooling takes place. The broken part is replaced.
- Freon leakage through steel circuit. Freezers with a weeping evaporator, bottom location of freezer compartment are subject to the problem. Drain hole clogging leads to water accumulation under the drawers for vegetables and fruits. Moisture drains to the front and top of the freezer, through microcracks in the plastic gets to the metal circuit, causing corrosion, damage to the integrity. Freon escapes through small holes. In our company there are qualified masters of Freezer Repair in Downtown San Diego, CA which will eliminate this malfunction.
- Mechanical Damage. If the freezer has stopped working after defrosting with the use of sharp objects for chipping ice, it is possible that the refrigeration circuit has been damaged.
- Control module. Freezer compartment does not work, no additional problems observed. Probably the electronic control board malfunctioned. It is being reflashed or replaced.
If you have any problems with the operation of your freezer, just leave a request at our Home Appliance Service Center. The experts at Downtown San Diego Freezer Repair and Service will quickly perform all the necessary work and make recommendations regarding the future operation of your freezer.
Main Reason to Choose Us
We’ve been repairing household appliances since 2001. Our experience is your guarantee of quality. We are ready to come to you on the same day and inexpensively carry out high-quality repairs. We use only original spare parts!
We provide a 90-day warranty on every repair for every client.
Same Day Service
We carry out repairs on the same day you call us in 95% of cases.
Licence & Insured
Each repairman who works for us has a license and insurance.