Freezer Repair in Fallbrook
Freezers are used to store food, such as fresh meat, for long periods of time. However, freezers are appliances that are, alas, subject to wear and tear and breakdowns. To diagnose faults, you can contact our company Home Appliance Service Center. We provide professional repair of refrigeration and freezer equipment. Our staff consists of first-class professionals. We provide quality Freezer Repair in Fallbrook, CA. Our company provides warranty and post-warranty repair of your refrigerator and freezer equipment.
All causes of faults can be divided into two categories - simple and complex
- Faulty socket and plug. The first thing to check is the integrity of the socket and plug of the freezer. In addition to defective integrity, the cause of failure may be the unsoldering of wires if they are not properly assembled or if a defective socket is installed. A Fallbrook Freezer Repair technician will have no trouble pinpointing the exact cause of the breakdown and the steps to fix it.
- Incorrectly set mode. Note that the malfunction of the freezer can be not only the lack of switching on, but also intermittent switching off. The freezer works as follows - it cools using a compressor and fan by circulating freon in the condenser. When the freezer reaches the required temperature, the compressor switches off temporarily. There are situations where the compressor runs continuously. The Freezer Repair in Fallbrook, CA wizard will have no trouble figuring out what the cause is.
- Freon leaks. The main refrigerant in most freezers is Freon, a gas which provides the temperature drop in conjunction with other technical devices. We have qualified Fallbrook Freezer Repairs technicians who can fix this problem.
- Faulty compressor unit. Compressor breakdown is the most common cause and the most expensive as the compressor is the most expensive part of the freezer.
- Failure of the temperature or air sensor. These sensors monitor the operation of the freezer while inside. Their malfunction can cause the control unit to read incorrect information and adjust the compressor's operating modes incorrectly. If you see similar malfunctions in your appliances, don't hesitate to order Freezer Repair in Fallbrook, CA.
- Faulty thermostat. The thermostat is an electromechanical replacement for the temperature sensors. The thermostat, like the sensors, is fitted inside the freezer compartment. Failure of the thermostat will similarly cause the control unit to read incorrect data and adjust the freezer's operation accordingly. Fallbrook Freezer Repair is happy to provide you with a variety of services.
- A faulty control unit. If the control unit is faulty, the freezer is more likely to start and this is the only sign of a fault. In some cases, the control unit can be reprogrammed with a new programmed, but more often it is replaced. We have freezer Repair in Fallbrook, CA specialists who will replace it when you contact us.
- If the freezer is opened and closed too often, and it is done carelessly, the polymer seal on the door can be damaged. As a result, the compressor will start to work at a higher speed and freezing will be much slower. This could cause the compressor system to break down soon.
If your freezer suddenly starts to malfunction or refuses to respond at all when switched on, you should not carry out repairs yourself straight away, which means that the right solution is to have the unit diagnosed by an experienced technician at the Home Appliance Service Center. It should not be forgotten that a freezer is a rather complex electrical installation and unskilled repairs can lead to the deterioration of the unit. The Fallbrook Freezer Repair and Service technicians can identify the source of the problem and how to fix it.
Main Reason to Choose Us
We’ve been repairing household appliances since 2001. Our experience is your guarantee of quality. We are ready to come to you on the same day and inexpensively carry out high-quality repairs. We use only original spare parts!
We provide a 90-day warranty on every repair for every client.
Same Day Service
We carry out repairs on the same day you call us in 95% of cases.
Licence & Insured
Each repairman who works for us has a license and insurance.