Freezer Repair in Lakeside
If you notice that your freezer isn't freezing enough or is making strange noises, don't panic, but don't delay in calling a professional if you don't want to throw the contents of your freezer in the trash. Home Appliance Service Center has been professionally repairing and servicing home appliances of various types and brands since 2001. Our Freezer Repair in Lakeside, CA technicians will diagnose and repair your appliances quickly and efficiently.
Consider the most common freezer breakdowns
The freezer works but doesn't freeze
There can be several reasons for this.
- Freon leak.
- Freon leakage can also occur through the fault of the owner. If during defrosting there was a puncture in the evaporator, the freon will come out in one minute. The freezer begins to run constantly, not turning off and at the same time it stops freezing. In this case, you need to call a Lakeside Freezer Repair technician, as only he will be able to find the location of the freon leak and fix it.
- Malfunction of the compressor.
- Capillary tube clogging.
Freezer Repair in Lakeside, CA is happy to provide you with a variety of services.
Freezer doesn't turn on
- First of all, it is necessary to check the integrity of the electric network and voltage in the network.
- Failure of on/off button.
- Thermostat malfunction.
- The safety starter relay has blown.
- Compressor or control unit malfunctioned.
Lakeside Freezer Repairs is happy to provide you with a variety of services.
No Frost system will not operate
- Freon is leaking.
- Fan defective: Winding burned out, fan wedge or fan may block ice.
- Faulty heating element - entire evaporator will be covered with frost and defrosts will not occur.
- Faulty timer or control box - no defrosting.
- Defrost sensors are defective.
Very low temperature in the freezer compartment
- Thermostat broken.
- Broken temperature sensor.
The freezer runs constantly and does not turn off, and thus the temperature drops below the set temperature, but the most dangerous thing is that this can cause the compressor to break.
The compressor clicks or does not produce the right pressure
A failed compressor must be replaced with a new one.
Causes of compressor failure:
- Refrigerant leakage;
- A clogged capillary tube;
- Compressor overheating if the freezer is running without shutdown;
- Power surge.
Replacing a faulty compressor refers to major repairs and requires specific skills and tools. The only way out here is to call a Freezer Repair in Lakeside, CA technician.
Freezer gurgles or makes strange, unusual noises
It is common for freezers to make noises during operation. It is much worse if the freezer gurgles and does not freeze, gurgles after turning off, gurgles and knocks. These moments should alert you and induce you to call the master for diagnostics and repair. The Lakeside Freezer Repair wizard will have no trouble figuring out what the cause is.
The red Alarm light comes on
It informs you that there was some kind of breakdown in the work of the freezer. What exactly it can be:
- A lot of warm food has been put into the freezer;
- Freon has leaked;
- The compressor has malfunctioned;
- The No Frost system is malfunctioning;
- Door hinges are broken;
Door does not fit tightly to the freezing chamber because the sealing rubber is worn out.
Don't ignore the first clues that your freezer is malfunctioning - call a technician at home.
When any part fails, the freezer stops freezing. The main constituent parts include: the compressor, the safety-start relay, the thermostat or control board, the tubes and filter, which are connected to each other in an airtight system and all of these can fail! The sooner you call a technician, the better it will be for your freezer. If you see similar malfunctions in your appliances, don't hesitate to order Freezer Repair in Lakeside, CA.
Home Appliance Service Center has a team of engineers and technicians with extensive experience, the right tools, and the parts you need to repair your freezer. In 20 years of experience, our Lakeside Freezer Repair and Service technicians have learned everything about appliances. There's no breakdown they don't know how to fix!
Main Reason to Choose Us
We’ve been repairing household appliances since 2001. Our experience is your guarantee of quality. We are ready to come to you on the same day and inexpensively carry out high-quality repairs. We use only original spare parts!
We provide a 90-day warranty on every repair for every client.
Same Day Service
We carry out repairs on the same day you call us in 95% of cases.
Licence & Insured
Each repairman who works for us has a license and insurance.
Get in Touch
If you need appliance repair services in San Diego County, simply fill out the online form, and one of our representatives will be in touch right away.