Freezer Repair in Miramar
Freezer is refrigeration equipment designed to store food and other substances that require low temperatures. Now it's hard to imagine preparing food for the winter and spring period without it, but any appliances tend to break down at the most inopportune moment. You can turn to our Home Appliance Service Center and we're Freezer Repair in Miramar, CA to repair them. You can rely on us since we opened in 2001 and our workers have over 20 years of experience.
Failure of the freezer is difficult to calculate at once because the owners of these complex home appliances look into it much less often than into the refrigerator. Many people find out about the breakage when it begins to leak. But there is no need to be upset, you do not have to buy a new refrigerator if you take appropriate and timely measures for Miramar Freezer Repair.
6 Main freezer breakdowns and their causes
- Freon`s leakage. Each chamber has its own circuit installed. This is the reason why the freezer will not cool if there is a freezer - freon leak in the freezer circuit. You can't do without a Freezer Repair in Miramar, CA.
- The compressor motor is defective. The motor can not start also in case of problems with the primary winding. Unfortunately repair of such breakdown is not provided by compressor manufacturers. There is no possibility of its disassembly. Although in the former Soviet space, in view of the then deficit, and today in order to save money, there has grown a galaxy of specialists who cut the compressor, replace the winding, and then weld the two parts of the case. A Miramar Freezer Repairs technician will have no trouble pinpointing the exact cause of the breakdown and the steps to fix it.
- The freezer sensor is defective. If the freezer sensor does not work properly, the control module (in case of electronic control) will not give a signal to the compressor to start. Consequently, the freezer will stop cooling, and after that, the freezer will stop cooling as well.
- The sealing rubber is leaking. Sealing rubber on the door of the freezing chamber does not fit tightly - this is the direct reason why the freezing chamber does not freeze properly. In this case most likely the compressor of the freezer will work continuously that is fraught with its failure. In the refrigerators of the dry freezing system, the fan drives all the remaining cold air into the refrigerating chamber. In a freezer, it is replaced by warm, outside air. That's why the freezer doesn't cool to the right temperature. Freezer Repair in Miramar, CA can fix the problem without any loss of quality.
- The thermostat is defective. In mechanically controlled refrigerators, manufacturers often install two thermostats, one for the freezer and one for the fridge compartment. If the thermostat of the freezer is defective, the compressor will start very rarely or will not start at all. Correspondingly, the chamber will cool poorly or will not freeze at all.
- Faulty electronic module. Sometimes the freezing chamber does not cool enough because of the non-working indication module - display. This is due to the fact that you cannot set the temperature you would like, respectively, to solve this problem without Miramar Freezer Repair cannot do.
Tips on how to keep your freezer from breaking down
In order to maximize the life of your freezer, you need to clearly follow the rules of the appliance and ensure proper care. There are a few rules that you can follow to ensure that the equipment continues to work consistently for a long time:
- Take care of the proper installation of the equipment, and it is better to entrust the matter to professionals;
- Install the device in places where air circulation will not be restricted in any way;
- Only thoroughly packaged foods should be stored in the freezer, as the excess moisture they give off can cause frost to form in the evaporator;
Freezer Repair in Miramar, CA is happy to provide you with a variety of services.
Even the most reliable models of refrigeration equipment sometimes need quality repairs. Knowing their basic signs and features will help you quickly determine the cause of the equipment failure and take appropriate action. Call us at Home Appliance Service Center and we'll be sure to help you with your Miramar Freezer Repair and Service requirements.
Main Reason to Choose Us
We’ve been repairing household appliances since 2001. Our experience is your guarantee of quality. We are ready to come to you on the same day and inexpensively carry out high-quality repairs. We use only original spare parts!
We provide a 90-day warranty on every repair for every client.
Same Day Service
We carry out repairs on the same day you call us in 95% of cases.
Licence & Insured
Each repairman who works for us has a license and insurance.