Freezer Repair in Oceanside
The freezer, unlike most other appliances, is always loaded and active. Especially in the hot season or in the kitchen near the cooking stoves. And if your freezer breaks, you should not delay with the repair. Freezer repair should be done as soon as a breakdown occurs. Thanks to such prompt measures it is possible to significantly reduce food spoilage. Home Appliance Service Center are true professionals. Since 2001 our company specializes in repair and maintenance of household appliances of different types and brands. Prompt diagnosis and timely repair of the breakdown by our Freezer Repair in Oceanside, CA specialists will avoid serious consequences.
The intricacies of equipment operation
Freezers are like regular refrigeration equipment in the principle of their operation. The difference lies in the temperature conditions and the amount of work involved: it is mandatory to always keep the inside of the enclosure at a sub-zero temperature.
Despite the constantly low temperature regime, a layer of ice should not form on the walls of the equipment. This can signal a breakdown, as well as extraneous sounds during compressor operation.
Repair of freezing is made somewhat more often than of the usual refrigerating equipment. It relates to the big load on the equipment. It is not necessary to ignore the technical service of freezing, it will essentially prolong the term of its operation.
The most frequent breakdowns of the freezers
As a rule, such malfunctions occur because of mechanical damage, factory defect, or because of long-term operation. Before you pour in the new coolant, the Oceanside Freezer Repair technician needs to restore the unit's airtightness.
The Thermostat Failed
If this part fails, the temperature in the freezer rises greatly or does not freeze at all. Without the help of a master here is not possible.
The compressor malfunctions
In this case, the unit either does not start at all, or turns on and off after a few minutes of work. Failure occurs in most cases due to a lack of freon (that is why it is very important to replenish the tank in time) or wear and tear of the part. The compressor is most often subject to replacement. Freezer Repair in Oceanside, CA will solve this problem in no time.
The control unit is broken
The cause may be from a power surge or wear and tear of the component parts. It occurs when using the equipment intensively and the chamber is extremely loaded. Call an Oceanside Freezer Repairs technician to find the cause, tighten anything that's loose, and replace any parts that have failed.
Seals on the doors become less tight
The door seals become worn out over time, thus compromising the airtightness. As a result, they lose cold in the chamber and cause additional load on the compressor.
All these and many other failures should be eliminated only by a specialist in Freezer Repair in Oceanside, CA, because for this you need to have a certain experience, skills, and tools.
Our specialists will fix all breakages!
- Charging freon.
- Replacement of the compressor, evaporator.
- Fixing the coolant leakage.
- Lack of cooling.
- Big noise when working.
- The necessary mode of freezing is not reached.
- Indicators do not light up.
- Constant leakage in the freezer.
- Freezer compartment frosting.
- Defects of the impulse valve.
- Failure of safety relay.
- Rapid build-up of "snow coat".
- Knocking noise when turning the equipment on and off.
- Equipment does not turn off or does not turn on
If you can't fix it yourself and figure out what's causing the problem, you'd better call Oceanside Freezer Repair.
In order to help your freezer, work as long and as productively as possible, there are a few rules to keep in mind during operation:
- It is necessary to defrost the freezer once a year or six months. To do this, you must first remove all products and disconnect the unit from the power grid. If the ice on the walls is formed earlier, then you will have to defrost the technique more often.
- Do not leave the doors open too long. This interferes with the temperature regime and leads to rapid wear and tear of the compressor.
- Carefully check the condition of the seals - as soon as you notice a breakage, immediately contact a technician.
- The freezer should never be overloaded with food. Carefully read the manufacturer's recommendations and do not exceed this value, otherwise the freezer will wear out very quickly. Stack all contents evenly.
- Buy appliances that fit your needs. For example, household options are not suitable for industrial use.
Freezer Repair in Oceanside, CA is happy to provide you with a variety of services.
Home Appliance Service Center makes in-home freezer repairs with a quality guarantee on their services. Our staff of licensed Oceanside Freezer Repair and Service meets all the requirements of professionals. After all, each of our technicians regularly receives advanced training from the very factories that make the appliances. With us, your appliances are in good hands!
Main Reason to Choose Us
We’ve been repairing household appliances since 2001. Our experience is your guarantee of quality. We are ready to come to you on the same day and inexpensively carry out high-quality repairs. We use only original spare parts!
We provide a 90-day warranty on every repair for every client.
Same Day Service
We carry out repairs on the same day you call us in 95% of cases.
Licence & Insured
Each repairman who works for us has a license and insurance.