Freezer Repair in Point Loma
If you are looking for professionals who can get your appliances repaired quickly, contact the Home Appliance Service Center. Freezer equipment has become so indispensable that even the slightest malfunction can cause serious problems. Freezer Repair in Point Loma, CA is an in-demand service because freezer repair helps keep your product safe for the long term. We have experienced craftsmen who know all the features of appliances from different brands and have modern repair equipment, which makes it possible to guarantee excellent results.
Why this company?
Our company provides installation, repair, and Point Loma Freezer Repair. We have 20 years of experience under our belt, we know our business very well, and we understand our customer's concerns well. Rest assured, we will do our best to get your refrigerator freezer or industrial unit repaired as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Quick response to requests.
- Highly skilled craftsmen with extensive experience in repair of cooling equipment.
- The most modern equipment, well-equipped workshop.
- Only certified spare parts and components with quality assurance.
- Favorable for customers is the combination of price and quality.
- Discounts for regular customers.
We carry out repair of freezers at home, depart on a call to the enterprises and outlets. At detection of the slightest malfunction immediately call - we will come and fix everything! If you can't fix it yourself and figure out what's causing the problem, you'd better call Freezer Repair in Point Loma, CA.
Signs that your freezer is about to stop working
- Snow and ice are growing on the inside walls. We always have to inspect our freezer and its interior walls. Sometimes they are covered with a layer of solid ice, and sometimes it's frozen snow that keeps growing and accumulating on its own. Either way, this is a clear sign that your freezer needs repair, or it will stop working soon.
- The unit goes quiet. Freezers make a lot of noise. This is not unusual for some models and is common. Some deluxe and later models will be noticeably quieter than other appliances, but if your refrigerator has gone completely silent, it's worth getting alarmed.
- Puddles of water inside. If you notice when taking food out of your freezer or refrigerator that it's wet, or if whole puddles of water start to accumulate at the bottom of shelves and compartments, this signals a problem. This can often mean that the compressor isn't working, or the thermostat isn't regulating the temperature properly.
If you see similar malfunctions in your appliances, don't hesitate to order Point Loma Freezer Repairs.
Compressor unit failure
Compressor failure is the most common cause, while also being the most expensive, since the compressor is the most expensive part of the freezer. As a rule, the malfunction is characterized by the following signs:
- The compressor starts, but works for only a couple of minutes, or the compressor does not start at all.
- The operation of the compressor motor is accompanied by strong extraneous noises, which have the character of whistling or mechanical knocks.
- Compressor does not start at all.
The only way out here is to call Freezer Repair in Point Loma, CA.
The thermostat is an electromechanical replacement for the temperature sensors. The thermostat, as well as sensors, is mounted inside the freezer. Failure of the thermostat will similarly cause the control unit to start reading incorrect data and adjust the freezer's operation accordingly.
The chamber itself will also either overcook or undercook. The thermostat is a small element that is not repairable but is replaced as an assembly. Call a Point Loma Freezer Repair technician to find the cause, tighten anything that's loose, and replace any parts that have failed.
Control unit failure
If the control unit is faulty, the freezer will most likely turn on, and that will be the only sign of its failure. Freezer Repair in Point Loma, CA are made depending on the specific model and the cause of the control unit failure.
Home Appliance Service Center has been in the market since 2001. All our craftsmen have more than 20 years of experience, and we regularly take refresher courses. We do Point Loma Freezer Repair and Service and all of our customers get all the services they are interested in from the comfort of their home or office. To contact us, you can call the number listed or leave a completed form on the website and our manager will contact you as soon as possible.
Main Reason to Choose Us
We’ve been repairing household appliances since 2001. Our experience is your guarantee of quality. We are ready to come to you on the same day and inexpensively carry out high-quality repairs. We use only original spare parts!
We provide a 90-day warranty on every repair for every client.
Same Day Service
We carry out repairs on the same day you call us in 95% of cases.
Licence & Insured
Each repairman who works for us has a license and insurance.