Frost in your refrigerator is most often caused by improper use, damaged seals or the refrigerator lid.
- You may have forgotten to close the door properly, or the seal on the door is damaged.
- Storing hot food in the refrigerator is also a problem.
- Frost on food also appears after a long power outage.
- Try set up the correct temperature setting.
- It could also be due to an “electrical problem” in the refrigerator circuits (such as old or damaged wiring).
- Excessive condensation combined with too high a temperature in the refrigerator causes ice to form on the shelves and walls.
- Steam condensation and frost formation are common in older refrigerators.
- A damaged refrigeration system – there is nothing you can do about this problem.
The causes of ice formation in the freezer compartment are very similar. In addition to an improperly closed door or damaged seal, there may be so-called dehumidification of the air, which occurs with frequent or significant temperature fluctuations. A clogged or damaged cooling fan is also a possible cause. Check it, try to remove any mechanical obstructions, but if ice formation in the freezer does not stop, call us, San Diego Appliance Repair Company. There is no problem you may have with your refrigerator which our skilled and experienced technicians will not solve.
Our staff are knowledgeable, licensed, certified and insured. They are committed to what they do and they always do their best to make our customers happy and satisfied with our service. SAN DIEGO APPLIANCE REPAIR is the best option if you are looking for REFRIGERATOR SERVICE. We have no competitors in our area, our prices are fixed and fair, our work is of unsurpassed quality. You will always get warranty. Our passion for quality and excellence allows us to stand out among other refrigerator repair service providers ALL OVER SAN DIEGO COUNTY. We always keep our promise for superior performance and absolute accuracy in everything we do for you, be it REFRIGERATOR REPAIR, REFRIGERATOR MAINTANENCE or any other HOME APPLIANCE REPAIR from refrigerators and electric ranges to washer and dryer bundles.
Call us any time any day. In case of emergency we will come in 15 minutes after your call. SAN DIEGO APPLIANCE REPAIR works 24/7. Our flexible schedule allows you to book, change or cancel your refrigerator repair appointment at any time online or over the phone. Trust us, we will never let you down. Whatever problem with your refrigerator or any other home appliance you face, whenever it may happen, don’t worry. We are here to make your life comfortable, save your time and money, and prevent you from worries and discomfort.