Microwave Repair in Fallbrook
The microwave oven is an indispensable aid for cooking. It has long been a constant companion of modern people. Like all appliances, however, the microwave occasionally breaks down. In order to reanimate your favorite oven rather than spend money on a new one, call a qualified technician. Our company, Home Appliance Service Center, can help with this issue. Our experts provide quality Microwave Repair in Fallbrook, CA and will perform maintenance on your appliances.
Main 5 reasons why the microwave does not switch on or does not heat
- Damage to the power cable - the power cable should be carefully inspected; it may be damaged. There must not be any obvious kinks or burned areas. The first can occur if the cable is pinched with something heavy or if the heater is moved carelessly. The second is caused by power surges or short circuits. A damaged cable should not be repaired, it must be replaced. Our technician specializing in Fallbrook Microwave Repair will replace it.
- Fuses blown - there are two fuses in a microwave oven, a high voltage fuse and a temperature fuse. If either one blows, the microwave will not turn on anymore and the blown fuse (or even both) must be replaced with a new one. In addition to the fuses, during diagnosis the rest of the microwave should be visually inspected for burnt areas or blistering. For a more accurate diagnosis, contact a Microwave Repair in Fallbrook, CA.
- Transformer failure - can be similar to the second case we have described, as one of the most vulnerable elements of the transformer is the temperature sensor, which can burn out. Another part of the transformer that you should also pay attention to is the winding. To diagnose the transformer, you will need to disassemble the microwave enclosure and be skilled with a multimeter. Call a Fallbrook Microwave Repairs technician and he will fix it.
- The electronic control board is the control unit for the entire microwave, which is present in the design of an electronically controlled appliance. If the board is damaged, the microwave may well not start. The board must be removed from the body of the appliance and carefully inspected for burnt out tracks, signs of oxidation or blown components on the board. Our specialists practice Microwave Repair in Fallbrook, CA and will replace the electronic control unit, when contacted by us.
- A faulty magnetron is the main device in the microwave generation process, so if the magnetron burns out, it must be replaced with a new one. Until this is done, the microwave will not switch on. Bear in mind a faulty magnetron, before it finally burns out, signals you of a malfunction, with an unnatural hum and crackling noise during microwave operation. Can't fix the breakdown yourself and figure out what the cause of the breakdown is, call a Fallbrook Microwave Repair technician.
If you see similar malfunctions in your appliances, don't hesitate to order Microwave Repair in Fallbrook, CA.
The microwave is a very useful and necessary appliance in the home. It eliminates the chore of heating food on the cooker, doing the whole procedure in a matter of minutes. This is a very important feature, because in today's busy environment, time is very limited and sometimes it is severely lacking. Breaking a microwave oven is a huge discomfort and brings a kind of chaos to our everyday life.
Most of the work involved in diagnosing a microwave oven involves not only knowing and understanding its design, but also working with high voltage. This means that the most knowledgeable solution would be to have the oven diagnosed in an Home Appliance Service Center environment and by an experienced technician. Microwave breakdown can manifest itself in different ways, depending on the origin of the malfunction. This means that experienced Fallbrook Microwave Repair and Service technicians can identify the source of the problem and how to fix it.
Main Reason to Choose Us
We’ve been repairing household appliances since 2001. Our experience is your guarantee of quality. We are ready to come to you on the same day and inexpensively carry out high-quality repairs. We use only original spare parts!
We provide a 90-day warranty on every repair for every client.
Same Day Service
We carry out repairs on the same day you call us in 95% of cases.
Licence & Insured
Each repairman who works for us has a license and insurance.