Microwave Repair in Julian
Microwave has long ago firmly entered our life and won its place there. And when suddenly this useful device fails, it makes us very sad. If you have some knowledge in the field of electric and radio engineering, in case of a minor breakdown, you can try to repair the microwave yourself. But if you have a serious problem with this equipment, you should immediately contact the trusted professionals at Home Appliance Service Center. Our team of Microwave Repair in Julian, CA specialists will perform quality repairs on your equipment.
Main malfunctions of microwaves
Microwave does not turn on
There may be several reasons for the microwave not turning on:
- The power cord is faulty. It is possible that it is broken or the contacts of the wire from the control board are loose. You can fix the problem by soldering the contacts, or if the cause is in the cord - replacing it;
- The high voltage fuse is blown. Its replacement is required;
- The door lock micro switch is broken. Need its replacement or restoration of contacts;
- Control board is out of order. Frequent causes of this malfunction are voltage surges; On the board most often fails the step-down transformer, less often breaking various radio elements of the power circuit. Our craftsmen specializing in Julian Microwave Repair will replace it in the shortest possible time.
Plate does not rotate
The plate does not rotate properly or does not rotate at all due to a malfunction of the motor that rotates the tray. Most often the motor breaks down because of buildup of water drops, grease and food particles on the shaft. This causes the shaft to become difficult to rotate, increasing the load on the coil and causing it to burn out. If you have difficulty turning, the shaft can be gently cleaned of dirt. A burned-out coil requires replacement.
Another reason could be a breach in the electrical circuit integrity.
Microwaves do not heat
- The fuse has blown. Requires its replacement.
- Magnetron failure. Causes of such breakdowns can be voltage fluctuations in the network, a short circuit, a faulty capacitor, as well as wear and tear of the element.
- A qualified technician can deal with the causes of magnetron failure. Our company has professional specialists in Microwave Repair in Julian, CA and they will solve the problem very quickly.
Sparks and crackling in the chamber of the microwave
These signs indicate that the mica plate has burned out. This is caused by heating food in an open cookware. This causes liquid and fat to evaporate from the surface of the food and settle on the plate. Also, the mica can burn out if any, even a small metal object, is placed in the chamber. Or excessive wetting of the plate during cleaning. Call a Julian Microwave Repairs technician to find the cause, tighten anything that's loose, and replace any parts that have failed.
Microwave operation, accompanied by a loud sound
If the microwave is operated at maximum power for a long time, the magnetron may malfunction. Just as there can be a short circuit in one of the windings of the high-voltage transformer, which also leads to an increase in sound. Failure of the fan also manifests itself by intensification of sound and noise. In this case, you need a professional Microwave Repair in Julian, CA.
Touch panel buttons do not work
During operation the contacts on the buttons are disturbed.
Requires their restoration, or a complete replacement of the button, or the touch panel. Also lack of response on pressing the button may indicate a malfunction of the control unit. A Vista Julian Microwave Repair technician will have no trouble pinpointing the exact cause of the breakdown and the steps to fix it.
Oven chamber light does not illuminate
The chamber light comes on when the door is opened and when the microwave is operating. Lack of illumination indicates that the bulb has reached the end of its life and has burned out. It needs to be replaced. Rarely, the light bulb does not light up due to wiring faults. Microwave Repair in Julian, CA can fix the problem without any loss of quality.
These and many other microwave malfunctions can easily be fixed by a technician at Home Appliance Service Center. Do not allow an uninformed person to repair your microwave - it is dangerous to your health in the first place! The imaginary economy can turn to serious consequences - you will lose not only the appliance itself, but also cause considerable harm to yourself and your household. This means that it is necessary to contact experienced craftsmen Julian Microwave Repair and Service only if they can determine the source of the problem and methods of its elimination.
Main Reason to Choose Us
We’ve been repairing household appliances since 2001. Our experience is your guarantee of quality. We are ready to come to you on the same day and inexpensively carry out high-quality repairs. We use only original spare parts!
We provide a 90-day warranty on every repair for every client.
Same Day Service
We carry out repairs on the same day you call us in 95% of cases.
Licence & Insured
Each repairman who works for us has a license and insurance.
Get in Touch
If you need appliance repair services in San Diego County, simply fill out the online form, and one of our representatives will be in touch right away.