Microwave Repair in Point Loma
If you are looking for professionals who can get your appliances repaired quickly, contact the Home Appliance Service Center. The microwave has become so indispensable that even the smallest malfunction can cause serious problems. Microwave Repair in Point Loma, CA is an in-demand service since we use our microwave every day. We have experienced craftsmen who know all the features of appliances from different brands and have modern repair equipment, which makes it possible to guarantee an excellent result.
Why is it worth contacting this company?
Our masters will quickly come out at home and qualitatively perform microwave repair. You should not try to perform Point Loma Microwave Repair on your own, this unit includes such complex assemblies such as a magnetron, resonator, waveguide, and others. If you try to do it yourself to fix the problem, to avoid the shock or permanently disable the device, breaking any part. The specialists of our company have great professional experience and potentially identify the cause and fix any kind of malfunction.
Microwave won't turn on
First, make sure that the microwave is properly connected to the electrical grid. Check whether the socket to which the appliance is plugged in works. There are cases when the problem is not in the technique, but in the lack of power. To exclude this option, connect the microwave to another outlet. The only way out here is to call Microwave Repair in Point Loma, CA.
Microwave is humming and does not heat
The situation when the microwave stops heating and begins to make a humming or buzzing noise, can greatly scare the user of the appliance. Let's find out what causes this problem most often:
- The high-voltage diode is an important electronic component. Its function is to allow current to flow in one direction and block it from flowing in the opposite direction. When the diode does not function properly, there is a characteristic buzzing sound, and the microwave stops heating.
- The high-voltage capacitor is a device designed to accumulate an electric field and generate microwaves. Because of its failure, the microwave may not function. Check the functioning of the capacitor.
- Magnetron - Its defect can also cause a strange hum or buzzing noise and the microwave stops heating.
The Point Loma Microwave Repairs wizard will have no trouble figuring out what the cause is.
The microwave is " sparking"
There can be several reasons for this phenomenon:
- The use of metal cookware to heat food. In addition, to cause such an effect you can periodically touch the metal against the walls of the microwave furnace. Using such utensils in the operation of the microwave should not be allowed.
- The enamel covering the inner walls of the oven is damaged. If this happens, it will be necessary to restore the coating. Only special enamel is used for this purpose.
- Using ceramic dishes with a silver or gold powder finish to heat food in the microwave.
Microwave Repair in Point Loma, CA is happy to provide you with a variety of services.
The plate of the microwave does not rotate
Most microwave models have a glass plate-tray rotating on its axis, on which a container of food is placed. Under this tray, there are plastic wheels. If the plate has stopped rotating or is not rotating properly, then the problem may be in these wheels. Sometimes food debris gets stuck in them, preventing free movement. If you have cleaned the wheels, but they still do not rotate, then the drive motor of the tray plate is malfunctioning.
To reduce the risk of a breakdown, you should keep Point Loma Microwave Repair in mind:
- Before cleaning the microwave, turn it off and unplug the power cord from the power outlet.
- Keep the inside of the microwave clean. If food particles or liquid splashes adhere to the walls, wipe them with a soft cloth.
- The interior of the microwave should be cleaned with a soft cloth. To prevent damage to internal components, do not allow liquids to enter the ventilation slots.
Microwave Repair in Point Loma, CA can fix the problem without any loss of quality.
Home Appliance Service Center has been in the market since 2001. All our craftsmen have more than 20 years of experience, and we regularly undergo advanced training courses. We do Point Loma Microwave Repair and Service and all our customers get all the services they are interested in from the comfort of their home or office. To contact us, you can call the number given or leave a completed form on the website and our manager will contact you as soon as possible.
Main Reason to Choose Us
We’ve been repairing household appliances since 2001. Our experience is your guarantee of quality. We are ready to come to you on the same day and inexpensively carry out high-quality repairs. We use only original spare parts!
We provide a 90-day warranty on every repair for every client.
Same Day Service
We carry out repairs on the same day you call us in 95% of cases.
Licence & Insured
Each repairman who works for us has a license and insurance.