Range Repair in Lakeside
The range is a premium range. However, just like any other appliance, it is capable of malfunctioning, and in addition, its malfunctions can endanger human health and life. Any malfunctions that occur with your kitchen equipment should be repaired by an experienced and qualified technician. Home Appliance Service Center is your trusted helper and savior when it comes to appliance breakdowns. Range Repair in Lakeside, CA technicians will diagnose and repair your appliances in your home promptly and most importantly.
What kind of problems are addressed to our masters?
The smell of gas from the range
The reason is obvious - gas leakage. Causes of gas leakage can be:
- Breakdown of the nozzle mounting point on the range;
- Failure of the connection between the faucet tube and the nozzle;
- Damage to the joint between the tube and the nozzle body;
- Incorrect installation of the stove itself to the gas pipe.
Do-it-yourself Lakeside Range Repair is highly discouraged. Shut off the blue fuel supply to the range and contact a gas repair service center.
The range burner does not ignite
There could be several reasons:
- The nozzle is clogged with grease or food residue;
- A crack has formed or the insulation of the burner spark plug is broken. In this case, the damaged part must be replaced;
- Failure of the solenoid valve. Contact a master, who will perform the replacement of the inoperative element;
- Thermocouple burnout. When this failure occurs, contact a professional to replace the defective element.
- Breakdown of the automatic ignition;
- Problems in the current supply to the appliance.
Gas goes out during operation or gas burns unevenly
Most likely, it is a matter of contamination of the nozzle of the range. If after cleaning the nozzle, the problem is not solved, then the thermocouple is burned out or the air damper needs adjustment. Contact a service technician to fix the problem. Call Range Repair in Lakeside, CA to find out what's wrong, tighten things up, and replace any loose parts.
The burner smokes, resulting in a black bottom of the pan
If the color of the flame is yellow or orange, and not the usual blue, it will stain the dishes and, moreover, emit a bad smell. This may be caused by a clogged nozzle or burner, deformation of the burner. Or it is necessary to adjust the gas supply reducer. In this case, it is necessary to adjust the gas supply to the range, for this purpose it is better to contact a Lakeside Range Repairs technician.
The range will not turn on.
If the range has an automatic mains ignition system, the cause could be a worn-out spark plug. Thus, the electric spark is striking away from the burner. Because of this there is no ignition of gas. A technician who specializes in Range Repair in Lakeside, CA can determine the cause and repair the problem.
The electric ignition of the range does not work
There may be several reasons for this:
- No connection to the mains (perhaps a faulty socket or simply forgot to plug in the range);
- Oxidation of the contact buttons. In this case, the contacts must be cleaned;
- Failure of the ignition unit (spark generation). Detail to be replaced, for this it is better to contact a specialist.
If you see similar malfunctions in your appliances, don't hesitate to order Lakeside Range Repair.
The gas adjustment taps on the range do not turn properly
Most often the main cause may be dirt and grease buildup, less often a lack of lubrication inside the valve. Critical may be the wear and tear of the knobs themselves, which is easier to replace with new ones. Range Repair in Lakeside, CA is happy to provide you with a variety of services.
The gas turns off after releasing the knob
The fault lies in the gas control system. Gas control is primarily a safety feature, it is designed so that if the burner goes out, a thermo electromagnetic valve is triggered and the gas supply to the burner is blocked. If the gas goes out immediately after releasing the knob, it is likely that this valve has failed and will need to be replaced by a professional.
Home Appliance Service Center offers professional home appliance repair and maintenance services, including range. Our experienced Lakeside Range Repair and Service technicians will find the cause of your range breakdown and fix it efficiently, with a warranty on their services. We also offer routine maintenance on any home appliance to extend the life of your appliance.
Main Reason to Choose Us
We’ve been repairing household appliances since 2001. Our experience is your guarantee of quality. We are ready to come to you on the same day and inexpensively carry out high-quality repairs. We use only original spare parts!
We provide a 90-day warranty on every repair for every client.
Same Day Service
We carry out repairs on the same day you call us in 95% of cases.
Licence & Insured
Each repairman who works for us has a license and insurance.