Range Repair in Pacific Beach
The gas range is a very popular household appliance. It is easy to use, because it can be used not only in permanent housing, but also in a country house. The convenience of using a gas range lies in the speed of cooking and in the fact that it can be used without having any communications in the room. However, the gas range as well as any other appliance is capable of malfunctioning, in addition, its malfunctions can threaten human health and life, so, not paying attention to malfunctions is strongly not recommended. In case of a breakdown, contact a Home Appliance Service Center gas range repairman. We provide quality Range Repair in Pacific Beach, CA.
Possible gas range malfunctions and troubleshooting
Gas odor from your gas range
If you can smell gas coming from the burners during or after cooking, it is most likely due to improper flame adjustment. Other possible causes of gas leakage could be:
- Breakage of the nozzle installation point.
- A faulty connection between the tap tube and the nozzle.
- Damage to the joint between the tube and the nozzle body.
- It is not recommended to repair a gas range by yourself in case of malfunction. Shut off the blue fuel supply to the range and contact Pacific Beach Range Repair.
The burner of the gas range goes out during operation
If the burner goes out by itself during cooking, although it is clearly not a draft, you should pay attention to how the gas burns before it goes out. Call a Range Repair in Pacific Beach, CA technician to find the cause, tighten anything that's loose, and replace the failed parts.
Gas burns unevenly on all burners
In this situation, the first thing to check is the connection hose, look: whether it is not squeezed, if so, just straighten the hose and the blue fuel supply will be normalized. Pacific Beach Range Repairs will solve this problem in no time.
The burner burns unevenly
If you notice that the gas burner is burning but is not covering the flame-spreader tube properly, you need to clean the flame-spreader tube. To do this, remove the burner and, using a stiff brush, wash it with warm soapy water. To clean the part thoroughly, you can soak it beforehand. Call a Range Repair in Pacific Beach, CA technician to find the cause, tighten anything that's loose, and replace the failed parts.
Black bottom of pans after cooking
Have you found that after cooking on the gas range, the bottom of the cookware is covered in soot? Then your gas range is smoking - you can check it by watching the gas burn. If the flame is yellow or orange in color when burning, and not the usual blue, it will stain the dishes, and, moreover, emit an unpleasant smell. This behavior of the gas stove can indicate such problems:
- Clogged nozzle (nozzle). Its cleaning is required.
- The burner is contaminated with fats and carbon deposits. It is necessary to remove, thoroughly wash and install it in its place.
- The gas burner is deformed. It happens very rarely, but nevertheless the flame-spreader can be mechanically damaged, in this situation it will be necessary to replace the element with a new one.
- Adjustment of the reducer of fuel supply to the device is broken. In this case, it is necessary to adjust the gas supply to the stove, for this it is better to contact a Pacific Beach Range Repair technician.
The gas burner on the gas range will not light
The burner on a gas range may not light up for a number of reasons:
- The simplest reason, which is quite possible to fix on your own, is a nozzle gap. It could get clogged with food crumbs or fat "escaped" to the range. To make the burner function again, it is necessary to clean the nozzle, for this remove the flame spreader and using a thin wire or needle, clean the hole in the nozzle;
- The burner spark plug insulation is cracked or broken. To fix this gas range malfunction, the damaged part must be replaced;
- A faulty solenoid valve also affects the burner ignition. Contact a technician who will replace the malfunctioning element;
- Thermocouple burnout. With such a breakdown, you should contact a specialist to replace the faulty element;
- If the gas range is equipped with an automatic electric ignition, it is recommended to check the serviceability of the socket, in which the device is included.
If you can't fix it yourself and figure out what's causing the problem, you'd better call Range Repair in Pacific Beach, CA.
It should be noted that you can repair the gas range by yourself only when you are absolutely sure that it is safe. For example: you can clean the burners and knobs yourself; locate the leak on the hose and seal it; clean the nozzles. In other situations, you should contact a trusted Home Appliance Service Center. Many of the problems can be fixed by Pacific Beach Range Repair and Service, but there are also cases where the unit completely fails if customers don't call in time to fix the problems.
Main Reason to Choose Us
We’ve been repairing household appliances since 2001. Our experience is your guarantee of quality. We are ready to come to you on the same day and inexpensively carry out high-quality repairs. We use only original spare parts!
We provide a 90-day warranty on every repair for every client.
Same Day Service
We carry out repairs on the same day you call us in 95% of cases.
Licence & Insured
Each repairman who works for us has a license and insurance.