Range Repair in Solana Beach
The gas range is subject to natural wear and tear during operation. To keep your gas equipment in proper condition, regular preventive maintenance is required. Home Appliance Service Center provides repair and maintenance services for such equipment. Breakdowns of gas ranges can be due to mechanical damage, wear, and tear of parts. When a gas range has problems, the consumer should contact Range Repair in Solana Beach, CA. Our company provides quality repairs for your equipment.
Why a gas range won't hold a flame
To understand what can happen to the gas control subsystem, and to identify design weaknesses, let's take a brief look at how it all works in good working order.
- The user turns the knob on the desired burner, opening the gas supply to the burner.
- At the same time, the auto-ignition starts and delivers high-voltage pulses to an electrode insulated from the body next to the burner.
- The burner ignites and the thermocouple gradually heats up. It is also located next to the burner.
- The voltage generated by the thermocouple elements energizes the coil of the valve and its actuator is held open after the user releases the knob, continuing to supply gas to the burning burner.
- When, for any reason, the gas burner goes out, the thermocouple elements stop supplying power to the valve and it closes by spring action, shutting off the gas.
Even though the gas inlet mechanism does not include many components, it can fail. In these cases, the faulty burner does not turn on or the flame goes out immediately after starting. Solana Beach Range Repair specialists will solve this problem when you contact us.
Reasons why the flame of a gas range burner with gas control goes out
- While technical gas control breakdowns are not uncommon, the most common reason why a gas range burner constantly goes out is due to common clogs. Cooking residue, moisture or dirt that gets on the parts can disable even well-protected elements. Call the Range Repair in Solana Beach, CA technician and he will fix it.
- In cases where the burner flame (one or more) does not ignite from the electric ignition, with no characteristic clicks of sparking, try to light the burner with matches or a lighter - probably a malfunction in the ignition system. For a more accurate diagnosis, contact a Solana Beach Range Repairs.
- If fire appears on the range burner, but the gas burns as long as you hold the knob, there must be a fault in the gas control system. The solenoid valve or the thermocouple may have malfunctioned. Sometimes the cause may be the wires connecting the thermocouple and the valve winding or the wrong position of the thermocouple relative to the burner. In this case, specialist advice is required from Range Repair in Solana Beach, CA.
- Quite often, after switching on, the gas burns very weakly, and after releasing the switch, it goes out. This can be caused by a clogged nozzle in the burner nozzle. In this case, the flame temperature is not sufficient for the thermocouple to produce an EMF, which will be sufficient to create the necessary electromagnetic field in the winding that holds the valve actuator.
Similar symptoms occur when the pressure of gas coming from the pipeline is low. Call a Solana Beach Range Repair they will find the cause, tighten anything that is loose and replace any parts that have failed.
There may be a problem in the valve mechanism. To fix such damage, it will be necessary to disassemble it, and this is associated with "opening" the gas supply system, which is prohibited by the Rules of Usage.
Therefore, in such cases, and in situations where the tap cannot be turned or where the solenoid valve actuator mechanism is broken, Range Repair in Solana Beach, CA professionals with the proper clearance should be contacted. If all burners cannot be ignited or the flame height is low and the gas goes out when the knob is released, there is most likely a problem with the gas pressure in the mains and you should contact the gas service.
Gas is first a danger. It's best to call Home Appliance Service Center for help, which will help you with repairs in complete safety. Gas ranges, if provided with timely service, will last a long time. You can have your equipment serviced by a trusted company. Solana Beach Range Repair and Service specialists can fix many of the problems but there are also cases where the unit goes completely out of business if customers don't call in time to fix the problems.
Main Reason to Choose Us
We’ve been repairing household appliances since 2001. Our experience is your guarantee of quality. We are ready to come to you on the same day and inexpensively carry out high-quality repairs. We use only original spare parts!
We provide a 90-day warranty on every repair for every client.
Same Day Service
We carry out repairs on the same day you call us in 95% of cases.
Licence & Insured
Each repairman who works for us has a license and insurance.
Get in Touch
If you need appliance repair services in San Diego County, simply fill out the online form, and one of our representatives will be in touch right away.