Refrigerator Repair in Fallbrook
A refrigerator is a device that maintains a low temperature and is used to store food or items that need to be kept cool. However, any appliance can break down, and when it is a refrigerator, repairs are required without delay. You can certainly turn to the Home Appliance Service Center with this issue. We began developing our company in 2001 and still are. Our Refrigerator Repair in Fallbrook, CA workers have over 20 years of experience, you can rest assured of their expertise.
Refrigerator breakdowns and their causes
The refrigerator has lost its interior light.
Causes of failure:
- Broken light switch;
- The bulb has burned out;
- There is no electricity, or the plug does not fit properly into the socket.
Call a Fallbrook Refrigerator Repair technician - he will find out the cause, tighten everything that is loose and replace the parts that are out of order.
Refrigerator won't turn on.
- The compressor has failed, and you may hear clicking noises. Winding breakage or short circuit may be causing the problem;
- Sensor or thermostat malfunction, i.e. the refrigerator is not able to sense when the temperature inside it has increased;
- If the light bulb does not light up, but there is no problem with electrical connection, the relay could be the cause. You can check with an ohmmeter by disconnecting and probing the relay;
- Failure in the control module. There are signals from the sensors to turn on the motor, but the board does not perceive them or does not transmit a signal to the motor.
To determine the cause of the malfunction, you need to have your Refrigerator Repair in Fallbrook, CA by a technician.
Refrigerator compartment does not freeze
If the door of the freezing compartment adjoins the chamber correctly, the temperature mode is set, but it is still too warm inside the refrigerator, you can suspect the following troubles:
- The refrigerator compartment compressor has failed (in refrigerators with two compressors);
- Malfunction of the switching valve that distributes the cold in the chambers (for refrigerators with one compressor);
- Malfunction of the thermostat of the freezer compartment that does not signal in time that the temperature inside the refrigerator has risen;
- The temperature sensor malfunction;
- Freon leakage.
Can't fix it yourself and can't figure out what's causing the problem, call Fallbrook Refrigerator Repairs.
Refrigerator turns on and immediately turns off
The sooner this problem is solved, the better for the refrigerator. If it is delayed, it may require more expensive repairs or replacement of the refrigerator.
- Compressor failure;
- Failure of the starting protection relay.
Call a Refrigerator Repair in Fallbrook, CA technician and he'll fix it
When you touch the refrigerator, you get an electric shock
There is only one reason for this - there is a current leak into the chassis. You may feel a slight electric shock whenever you touch the refrigerator, or only when the compressor is running. If your refrigerator is on a cement floor or metal flooring, the shocks may be stronger. When you find this concern, it is better to unplug your refrigerator and measure the insulation resistance value with a megohmmeter. If this parameter is less than average, then urgent Fallbrook Refrigerator Repair is needed. You cannot cope with this on your own - it is better to call the professionals.
The refrigerator is probably the most popular and favorite appliance in any home. Think of how many times a day we open the door. And we are so used to the fact that our food is safe and at our fingertips, that we are unable to imagine any other life. And if something suddenly happens to the refrigerator, it becomes a real shock to us.
Fortunately, it's not that bad. There are specialists who know everything about refrigerators and will cope with any situation in a matter of hours. Can't fix it yourself and can't figure out what's causing the problem, call Refrigerator Repair in Fallbrook, CA.
Trying to fix the problem yourself can lead to a more serious breakdown and loss of warranty coverage. That's why you can contact the Home Appliance Service Center and our team will perform Fallbrook Refrigerator Repair and Service in the shortest time possible. This will save you from buying a new unit, which is much more expensive.
Main Reason to Choose Us
We’ve been repairing household appliances since 2001. Our experience is your guarantee of quality. We are ready to come to you on the same day and inexpensively carry out high-quality repairs. We use only original spare parts!
We provide a 90-day warranty on every repair for every client.
Same Day Service
We carry out repairs on the same day you call us in 95% of cases.
Licence & Insured
Each repairman who works for us has a license and insurance.