Refrigerator Repair in Hillcrest
If a breakdown in the refrigerator gives you a chill and you don't know what to do. And you can't eat all the food in your refrigerator at once, don't despair! Call Home Appliance Service Center service. The professionalism of Refrigerator Repair in Hillcrest, CA is ensured by years of experience with different models and types of appliances. Remember, appliance repairs should be performed by a certified company that will guarantee the equipment will work efficiently after the breakdown is repaired.
Typical refrigerator breakdowns encountered by our craftsmen
The refrigerator does not turn on
Causes - faulty wiring or plug, no voltage in the power supply system, the module or compressor is out of order. The only way out here is to call Hillcrest Refrigerator Repair.
Refrigerator does not freeze
There may be several reasons:
- Improperly set temperature level on the thermostat;
- Failure of the thermostat. Only a qualified Refrigerator Repair in Hillcrest, CA technician can determine the malfunction of the thermostat, and perform prompt replacement of the failed device. Only a qualified service technician can solve this problem;
- Elevated air temperature in the room where the appliance is located or the refrigerator is placed near a heat source. In this case, it is necessary to take measures to move the refrigerator or to cool the air;
- Dust accumulation on the condenser. This causes the freon passing through the system to insufficiently cool the chamber. To eliminate this cause, it will be enough to wipe dust off the condenser (necessarily with the refrigerator turned off!);
- Wear of the refrigerator door seal. In such cases, there is a leakage of cooled air and the temperature in the chambers rises. This malfunction can be eliminated by replacing the worn-out components;
- Refrigerant leakage. Occurs in cases of system depressurization - often due to damage or clogging. Only a service center specialist can check the correctness of the system operation and fix the leak, as well as make freon topping up;
- Compressor breakdown. When the main part of the refrigerator malfunctions, the equipment stops fulfilling its functions - it does not freeze and cannot turn on at all.
Freezer compartment frosting in refrigerator
This problem occurs when the thermostat relay is defective. The same breakdown can cause frost and ice to freeze on the rear wall of the refrigerator compartment. Only a qualified service technician specializing in Hillcrest Refrigerator Repair can solve the problem.
Refrigerator temperature too low
Wrong temperature level set on the temperature regulator or breakage of the temperature regulator itself. Do not rule out quick freezing (accidentally).
The refrigerator continues to run without shutting down
In this case, you should immediately turn off the equipment and call the service center. Most likely, there is a freon leak and the refrigerator does not work properly. To prevent overheating and compressor breakage, it is not recommended to turn on the refrigerator until the master troubleshooting. Refrigerator Repair in Hillcrest, CA will solve this problem in no time.
The technique switches off immediately after switching on
The appearance of this problem may be due to the failure of the starting protection relay or breakdown of the compressor.
The refrigerator leaks
Leaks can occur when the drain system is clogged. In this case, your machine is waiting for a breakdown and then you can't do without a Hillcrest Refrigerator Repair technician.
Light bulb does not light
If the light does not light up in the refrigerating chamber, it is necessary to replace the blown light bulb or repair the electrical part or control module.
- Refrigerant noises, rattles, vibrates.
- Refrigerant does not work.
- Refrigerant blows plugs.
- Refrigerant error lights up.
- Ice on the Refrigerant wall freezes.
- Refrigerant light does not work.
- Your Refrigerant is leaking.
- Refrigerant shocks.
- Refrigerant Stinks.
- Refrigerant does not turn on, does not turn off.
If you can't fix it yourself and figure out what's causing the problem, call Refrigerator Repair in Hillcrest, CA.
If your refrigerator malfunctions, you may experience rapid food spoilage, so you should not delay in calling a repair technician. Want your food to stay fresh and your ice cream to stay melted for a long time? Call Home Appliance Service Center right away! Our Hillcrest Refrigerator Repair and Service technicians know exactly how to repair any brand of refrigerator in a way that will save you comfort, money, and your groceries.
Main Reason to Choose Us
We’ve been repairing household appliances since 2001. Our experience is your guarantee of quality. We are ready to come to you on the same day and inexpensively carry out high-quality repairs. We use only original spare parts!
We provide a 90-day warranty on every repair for every client.
Same Day Service
We carry out repairs on the same day you call us in 95% of cases.
Licence & Insured
Each repairman who works for us has a license and insurance.