Refrigerator Repair in Lakeside
If you are looking for professionals who can get your refrigerator repaired quickly, contact the Home Appliance Service Center. Refrigerator Repair in Lakeside, CA is a fairly in-demand service since we use our refrigerator on a daily basis.
Refrigeration equipment has become so indispensable that even the slightest malfunction can cause serious problems. We have experienced craftsmen who know all the features of appliances from different brands and have modern repair equipment, which makes it possible to guarantee an excellent result. If you can't fix it yourself and figure out what's causing the problem, you'd better call Lakeside Refrigerator Repair.
Why this company?
Our employees periodically undergo advanced training (progress does not stand still) and we need to learn all the new things that engineers use in the modern refrigeration equipment industry. We live and grow as most companies do and we try to provide the best value for money. Our company has assembled a staff of employees who are happy to come to work and come back from work! And we are very happy performing Refrigerator Repair in Lakeside, CA.
Refrigerator shuts down after a short run
- Faulty safety relay plate. The part should be checked with an ohmmeter and replaced if there is a malfunction;
- Failure in the starter relay coil. Also checked with an ohmmeter and the part is replaced if a fault is found;
- A defect in the starting winding of the electric motor. Replacement of the compressor motor is required, for which you will have to call a master refrigerator repairman.
The refrigerator does not freeze
- Refrigerant (freon) leakage. If the compressor remains cold when working for a long time, the system is depressurized. You need to call a technician to fix the problem;
- Thermostat malfunction. The thermostat can either be replaced by yourself, or you can take it to the repair shop for adjustment;
- Decrease in the performance of the compressor motor. Diagnosis and elimination of this malfunction is carried out by a specialist.
If you see similar malfunctions in your appliances, don't hesitate to order Lakeside Refrigerator Repairs.
The refrigerator freezes too much
- The fast-freezing button is not turned off. To solve the problem, simply disable the fast-freezing mode.
- The thermostat is set to maximum. Set the thermostat to the less intensive cooling position and make sure that it stays in that position normally.
Call a Refrigerator Repair in Lakeside, CA technician to find the cause, tighten anything that's loose, and replace any parts that have failed.
The refrigerator freezes weakly
- Thermostat malfunction. The thermostat either needs to be replaced or sent in for adjustment.
- The refrigerator compartment is leaking. Make sure the seal is well sealed against the door and walls of the refrigerator. If any defects are detected, the gasket must be replaced. The air tightness can also be broken as a result of changing the refrigerator door position. You need to adjust the diagonal rods, located under the door panel, to correct its position.
A Lakeside Refrigerator Repair technician will have no trouble pinpointing the exact cause of the breakdown and the steps to fix it.
Servicing your refrigerator
To ensure that your appliance lasts as long as possible, it is recommended that you perform the following service work once a year:
- Checking the tightness of the cooling system. It is this system that is responsible for the cooling capacity. If there is a failure in it, the compressor also suffers, which is very expensive to repair;
- Checking the correct installation of the refrigerator in the horizontal and vertical planes. The air must freely circulate between the back wall of the refrigerator and the wall, providing natural cooling;
- Inspection of the refrigeration circuit. The technician measures the noise level of the compressor and by that determines whether everything is normal;
- Visual inspection of the refrigerator interior. An experienced technician will determine by eye whether the evaporator is working properly.
The best option for technical Refrigerator Repair in Lakeside, CA is offered by our craftsmen. If a refrigerator malfunctions or fails, the technician will quickly take the necessary steps to avoid unit breakdown and save you money on repairs.
Home Appliance Service Center has been in the market since 2001. All of our craftsmen have more than 20 years of experience, and regularly take courses to improve their skills. We do Lakeside Refrigerator Repair and Service, and all our customers get all the services they are interested in from the comfort of their home or office. To contact us, you can call on the specified number or leave the completed form on the website and our manager will contact you as soon as possible.
Main Reason to Choose Us
We’ve been repairing household appliances since 2001. Our experience is your guarantee of quality. We are ready to come to you on the same day and inexpensively carry out high-quality repairs. We use only original spare parts!
We provide a 90-day warranty on every repair for every client.
Same Day Service
We carry out repairs on the same day you call us in 95% of cases.
Licence & Insured
Each repairman who works for us has a license and insurance.
Get in Touch
If you need appliance repair services in San Diego County, simply fill out the online form, and one of our representatives will be in touch right away.