Refrigerator Repair in Little Italy
The refrigerator is probably the most popular and favorite appliance in any home. And if suddenly something happens to the refrigerator, it becomes a real blow for us. Fortunately, it's not that bad. There are Home Appliance Service Center specialists. Our company performs work related to warranty and post-warranty repair of refrigeration equipment. The specialists at Refrigerator Repair in Little Italy, CA know everything about refrigerators and will handle any situation in a matter of hours.
Some of the main signs that a refrigerator is malfunctioning and requires human intervention include
- No lighting inside the refrigerator compartment.
- Weak or excessive cooling of the refrigerating compartments.
- Increased noise.
- Absence of cooling when the compressor works (does not work).
- Ice on the walls of the freezing chamber.
- Appearance of water on the lowest shelf of the refrigerating chamber.
- The refrigerator does not turn on or switches off almost at once after start-up.
If you can't fix it yourself and figure out what's causing the problem, you'd better call Little Italy Refrigerator Repair.
Main refrigerator malfunctions
The fridge freezes badly or does not freeze at all
- The temperature regulator breakage. The thermostat must be replaced or adjusted by our experienced Refrigerator Repair in Little Italy, CA technician.
- Loss of air flow in the refrigerator compartment can be caused by a loose seal on the door or improper positioning of the door.
- Loss of compressor performance (this kind of refrigerator malfunction can be diagnosed and repaired in the service center).
If you see similar malfunctions in your appliances, don't hesitate to order Little Italy Refrigerator Repairs.
Refrigerator does not turn on
- Insufficient or excessive voltage in the electric network.
- Damaged power cord or plug. If there is no light inside the refrigerator and the refrigerator does not turn on, the power cord, plug, or socket is damaged, or the power supply cord or plug is damaged.
- The thermostat is out of order. To check the functionality of the thermostat, it is necessary to unplug the terminals from the wires connected to the thermostat, and then connect them to each other. If the refrigerator works - the problem is in the thermostat. The temperature regulator is not repairable but must be replaced.
- Defrost button malfunction. To check the operability of the button, you need to remove the wires that are connected to it and connect them to each other. If the refrigerator works, you have found a malfunction, which is eliminated by replacing the button.
- Faulty relay (starter, safety relay). You can check the part with an ohmmeter. Each wire connected to the relay is checked in turn. If the relay is defective, it must be replaced.
- The contacts in the electrical circuit are oxidized. The circuit is disassembled, and all found oxidized contacts are cleaned. After that, the electric circuit is assembled in the reverse order.
- Compressor motor failure. Diagnosis involves checking all contacts of the electric motor with an ohmmeter. If the device shows resistance less than normal, then there is a short circuit between the coils of the stator winding and the motor must be replaced. The only way out here is to call Refrigerator Repair in Little Italy, CA.
The refrigerator is making a lot of noise, crackling
An increased noise level indicates problems such as:
- Improperly installed refrigerator.
- Compressor suspension damaged.
It is not difficult to solve the first problem, if you contact our company, our specialists in Little Italy Refrigerator Repair will eliminate the problem.
Initially, visually inspect whether the appliances are not in contact with the kitchen furniture, pipes, etc. Also, it is necessary to determine whether the refrigerator is properly aligned: the body should be slightly tilted back. As for the compressor suspension, you cannot do without the help of a specialist here.
The refrigerator is leaking Appearance of water at the bottom of the refrigerator chamber indicates a clogging of the pipe, through which the melt water is drained. The way to clean the tube is individual for each refrigerator model. If you can't fix it yourself and figure out what's causing the problem, you'd better call Refrigerator Repair in Little Italy, CA.
If your appliance is broken, the right thing to do is to have it serviced by a Home Appliance Service Center and have it serviced by a refrigeration specialist. Service masters Little Italy Refrigerator Repair and Service will carry out diagnostics and repair, and also will give advice and recommendations concerning the correct operation of appliances, allowing in the future to avoid problems with the refrigerator.
Main Reason to Choose Us
We’ve been repairing household appliances since 2001. Our experience is your guarantee of quality. We are ready to come to you on the same day and inexpensively carry out high-quality repairs. We use only original spare parts!
We provide a 90-day warranty on every repair for every client.
Same Day Service
We carry out repairs on the same day you call us in 95% of cases.
Licence & Insured
Each repairman who works for us has a license and insurance.