Refrigerator Repair in North Park
The refrigerator runs 365 days a year with virtually no interruptions. It's a device with high demands and expectations for every user. But like any appliance, a refrigerator can malfunction. There can be many reasons, but the solution is the same. Contact the professionals at Home Appliance Service Center and your refrigerator will once again cool and freeze your food. Our Refrigerator Repair in North Park, CA technicians won't take long, and most importantly they know everything about appliances. They are innovative in carrying out any repair, no matter how complicated or the model of the refrigerator.
Repair of refrigeration equipment according to levels of complexity divided into three types
- Easy repair: a specialist will diagnose the equipment and, if necessary, will carry out replacement of parts that are not key to the technique: seal, indicator lamp, a failed plug, check the adjustment of the door. The same master will provide household or installation services to replace the cracked shelf, etc.
- Medium repair: this type of repair is considered professional, and includes work related to the electromechanics. During its performance specialist North Park Refrigerator Repair repair or replacement of such important components as thermostat, thermometer, transformer, starting protection relay, defrost coil, and sometimes electronic control unit.
- Complex repairs: Means the restoration or replacement of the basic details of technology: compressor, filter, filter-drier, piping, charging freon, removal of accumulated moisture and dirt, etc. On-site diagnostics will identify the problem, and a Refrigerator Repair in North Park, CA technician will fix it.
A North Park Refrigerator Repairs technician will have no trouble pinpointing the exact cause of the breakdown and the steps to fix it.
We fix all problems!
- Filling with freon;
- Replacement of the compressor, the evaporator;
- Elimination of a refrigerant leakage;
- Lack of cooling;
- Excessive noise in operation;
- The necessary cooling/freezing mode is not reached;
- Indicators do not illuminate;
- Constant leakage in commercial refrigerator/freezer;
- Freezer compartment frosting;
- Impulse valve defects;
- Failure of safety relay;
- Rapid build-up of "snow coat";
- Knocking noise when turning the equipment on and off;
- Equipment does not turn off or does not turn on.
If you can't fix it yourself and figure out what's causing the problem, you'd better call Refrigerator Repair in North Park, CA.
The most demanded service service is refrigerant charging. Freon (refrigerant) is an odorless and colorless gas, which makes it very difficult to detect a leak. You can define the insufficient pressure of freon in the refrigerator and the necessity of charging, by the following features:
- A "snow coat" appears;
- The chamber or freezer does not cool well;
- Electronic program control module has failed;
- Check refrigerant pressure with vacuum gauge or manometer;
- Compressor works non-stop.
Channels can become depressurized as a result of physical wear and tear or because of mechanical damage to the equipment. This can be caused by trying to remove ice from the freezer's trim with a metal scraper, knife, or other pointed object, or by an error during installation or transportation of the refrigerating unit.
Charging Freon in the refrigerator at your home - the work, which allowed entrusting only an experienced, competent, reliable technician on North Park Refrigerator Repair, because it is important to prepare the equipment for charging and requires a cylinder of refrigerant, materials and tools.
Why choose us
- Expertise. Our specialists regularly undergo training to improve their professionalism. Only original spare parts are used in the course of the work. If you can't fix it yourself and figure out what's causing the problem, you'd better call Refrigerator Repair in North Park, CA.
- Quality. Home Appliance Service Center values its reputation. We have been working since 2001 and we have satisfied thousands of our customers.
- We offer a 90-day warranty on all of our work. The warranty covers all malfunctions that are expected to happen to the repaired equipment in the future during the time specified in the document. But we are sure you will not need to contact us again
- Affordable prices.
Responsibility. We approach each customer and their appliance breakdown as if it were our own.
Home Appliance Service Center offers professional and affordable refrigerator repair as well as other home appliance repair. Our North Park Refrigerator Repair and Service technicians are qualified to perform urgent and quality appliance service at your home, regardless of the age, model, or nature of the malfunction.
Main Reason to Choose Us
We’ve been repairing household appliances since 2001. Our experience is your guarantee of quality. We are ready to come to you on the same day and inexpensively carry out high-quality repairs. We use only original spare parts!
We provide a 90-day warranty on every repair for every client.
Same Day Service
We carry out repairs on the same day you call us in 95% of cases.
Licence & Insured
Each repairman who works for us has a license and insurance.