Refrigerator Repair in Solana Beach
The refrigerator is an inseparable part of everyone's home, and when it breaks down, it is a disaster, because you need to store food and you can't do without it. Fortunately, it is not so bad. There are specialists at the Home Appliance Service Center. Our company performs work related to warranty and post-warranty repair of refrigeration equipment. The specialists at Refrigerator Repair in Solana Beach, CA know everything about refrigerators and can handle any situation in a matter of hours.
Refrigerator compressor won't turn on
Have you noticed that your refrigerator has started to melt? Is there water in the freezer compartment? Smell and smell in the refrigerator and feel that food in it is warm. At the same time, you do not hear the work of the compressor - there can be many reasons. It concerns any marks of household, trading refrigerators. Our experienced Solana Beach Refrigerator Repair specialists will quickly diagnose this problem.
Ice freezes in the refrigerator
In modern two-compartment refrigerators with a drip system, cooling the refrigerator compartment occurs by freezing and thawing the back wall; it is also called the "weeping evaporator. With the motor-compressor running, the rear wall of the refrigerating chamber freezes. And when a certain temperature is reached, the thermostat (thermostat) of the refrigerating chamber shuts off the motor-compressor.
Then the rear wall of the refrigerating chamber defrosts, the thermostat switches the compressor on again, and the cycle continues all over again. A Refrigerator Repair in Solana Beach, CA technician can identify and repair such a fault.
There is a red light in the refrigerator.
A red light or indicator light illuminates to indicate that the refrigerator's freezer compartment is not kept at a low enough temperature. Particularly in refrigerators with a mechanical thermostat in the freezer compartment, a glowing red light indicates that the temperature in the freezer compartment is above the acceptable temperature. If you see similar malfunctions in your appliances, don't hesitate to order Solana Beach Refrigerator Repairs.
Water leaking from the refrigerator
The appearance of water at the bottom of the refrigerator compartment indicates a clogged pipe through which the meltwater drains. The way to clean the tube is individual for each refrigerator model. In this case, specialist advice is required from Refrigerator Repair in Solana Beach, CA.
Compressor starts and shuts down immediately
A Solana Beach Refrigerator Repair technician will have no difficulty identifying the exact cause of the fault and the steps to be taken to remedy it.
- Insufficient or excessive voltage in the power supply.
Damage to the power cord or plug. If there is no light inside the fridge compartment and the fridge does not turn on, then there is no power supply or the cord, plug or socket is damaged.
- The thermostat is out of order. To check the functionality of the thermostat, it is necessary to unplug the terminals from the wires connected to the thermostat, and then connect them to each other. If the refrigerator works - the problem is in the thermostat. The temperature regulator is not repairable but must be replaced.
- Defrost button malfunction. To check the operability of the button, you need to remove the wires that are connected to it and connect them to each other. If the refrigerator works, you have found a malfunction, which is eliminated by replacing the button.
- Faulty relay (starter, safety relay). You can check the part with an ohmmeter. Each wire connected to the relay is checked in turn. If the relay is defective, it must be replaced.
- The contacts in the electrical circuit are oxidized. The circuit is disassembled, and all found oxidized contacts are cleaned. After that, the electric circuit is assembled in the reverse order.
- Compressor motor failure. Diagnosis involves checking all contacts of the electric motor with an ohmmeter. If the device shows resistance less than eight ohms, then there is a short circuit between the coils of the stator winding and the motor must be replaced. Our Refrigerator Repair in Solana Beach, CA specialists will eliminate this problem.
If you are experiencing one of these problems, you will need the help of the Home Appliance Service Center. We are happy to offer you quality professional services at low rates. Solana Beach Refrigerator Repair and Service technicians will diagnose and repair. You shouldn't turn on your faulty refrigerator - even if the malfunction is small, failing to repair it can have serious consequences.
Main Reason to Choose Us
We’ve been repairing household appliances since 2001. Our experience is your guarantee of quality. We are ready to come to you on the same day and inexpensively carry out high-quality repairs. We use only original spare parts!
We provide a 90-day warranty on every repair for every client.
Same Day Service
We carry out repairs on the same day you call us in 95% of cases.
Licence & Insured
Each repairman who works for us has a license and insurance.