Washing Machine Repair in Lemon Grove
If you are looking for professionals who can get your appliances repaired quickly, contact the Home Appliance Service Center. The washing machine has become so indispensable that even the slightest malfunction can cause serious problems. We have experienced craftsmen who know all the features of appliances from different brands and have modern repair equipment, which makes it possible to guarantee an excellent result. Washing Machine Repair in Lemon Grove, CA is a fairly in-demand service because we use our washing machine quite often.
Why this company?
- Cleanliness before and after. All masters always have a change of shoes or use shoe covers. Therefore, your hallway, room, bathroom, kitchen, where the repair will take place, will be perfectly clean, and after the repair is completed, the master will collect all the garbage, bring order to his workplace, and take the garbage away and dispose of it.
- Fast repairs. We keep Lemon Grove Washing Machine Repair to a minimum, thanks to the excellent training of our technicians, as well as the availability of the most popular parts. More often than not, repairs are made the very first day your request is accepted.
- Positive prices available to everyone. Our prices can even compete with private vendors, and we outpace private vendors by a factor of 5 in benefits! Every day our monitoring system checks the prices of competitors, and we make sure that our price is always slightly lower. Think about it - we have the same prices as the privateers, but the privateer will not write you a warranty, will not put an authorized spare part, will not refund your money if the repair is done poorly.
Tearing off the handle of the hatch
(not everyone has the patience, or maybe the knowledge to wait until the unlocking of the hatch, which (for safety) occurs about 1 - 2 minutes after the end of the washing process). Making efforts to open the hatch prematurely, the user breaks the buttons, switches knob, tears the cuffs, and tears off the hatch cover. You can't do without a Washing Machine Repair in Lemon Grove, CA.
The water does not heat up
In the manual of the device, a number of reasons for this phenomenon is given, but in practice everything is simple. In 95% of cases, it is a failure of the heating element. Another thing that can be explained by such a failure of the washing machine - the water is not heated due to a break in the supply circuit of the heating element. As a rule, simply burned out the terminal. In "automatic machines" of certain brands this is not an uncommon phenomenon. The Lemon Grove Washing Machine Repairs wizard will have no trouble figuring out what the cause is
There is no water coming into the washing machine
If it is not coming, it means that there is no pressure in the system. The reason for this is most often a blocked water tap, which feeds the machine. The culprit can also be a faulty valve. There is a variant with a faulty control unit, but this is not common. A Washing Machine Repair in Lemon Grove, CA technician will come and take care of everything.
The washing machine immediately drains the water
There are two options here. The first is self-drain. That is, the water is discharged immediately after the set. The reason for this phenomenon is the wrong connection to the sewer. Self-drain can take place immediately after connection, or it can disturb after some time. It all depends on the peculiarities of the sewer and its type. The second option conceals trouble. If the drain occurs sometime after the start of the program, then there is a malfunction. The Lemon Grove Washing Machine Repair wizard will have no trouble figuring out what the cause is.
The washing machine knocks
The cause of the increased noise of the machine can be its design feature. If the knocking begins "suddenly", then the following options are possible:
- Getting inside the tank of a foreign object;
- The laundry is unevenly distributed over the drum, resulting in imbalance. Very often this happens when washing bed linen;
- Failure of the bearings;
- Improper installation of the machine.
Modern household appliances are able to work for a long time without outside intervention, especially if you follow the elementary rules of operation. But Washing Machine Repair in Lemon Grove, CA, the technique will faithfully serve only the warranty period or a little longer and will soon "please" its owner with an unexpected clog or jamming. Avoiding a sudden breakdown is simple - every 2 years, take care of the maintenance of the unit.
Home Appliance Service Center has been in the market since 2001. All of our craftsmen have more than 20 years of experience, and we also regularly take refresher courses. We do Lemon Grove Washing Machine Repair and Service, and all of our customers get all the services they are interested in from the comfort of their home or office. To contact us, you can call the number listed or leave a completed form on the website and our manager will get back to you as soon as possible.
Main Reason to Choose Us
We’ve been repairing household appliances since 2001. Our experience is your guarantee of quality. We are ready to come to you on the same day and inexpensively carry out high-quality repairs. We use only original spare parts!
We provide a 90-day warranty on every repair for every client.
Same Day Service
We carry out repairs on the same day you call us in 95% of cases.
Licence & Insured
Each repairman who works for us has a license and insurance.