Washing Machine Repair in Pacific Beach
Washing machines, at least sometimes, but require repair. The general principles of all devices allow you to form a list of the most frequent malfunctions and their causes, which allows all washing machine owners to prevent negative consequences. In these situations, you can turn to the trusted professionals at Home Appliance Service Center. The best option for dealing with complicated washing machine repair problems is the team of professionals at Washing Machine Repair in Pacific Beach, CA.
The appliance repair specialists at Pacific Beach Washing Machine Repair repair dozens of washing machines every day, and often encounter the same breakdowns that fall into the typical group. Knowing what these malfunctions are, and what causes they are provoked by, you can prevent them rather than extend the life of your washing machine.
The water does not heat up
Sooner or later almost every user faces a similar problem. The most common causes of such a malfunction:
- Failure of the heating element? In most cases, this is the problem. Master of Repair note that the THEN fails more quickly in those who prefer to conduct laundry at high temperatures and use boiling.
- Breakage of the power circuit of the heating element.
- Much more rarely the cause of this breakdown is a malfunction of sensors or a problem with the control unit.
Repair of the washing machine in all these cases by yourself is not recommended - you need to contact the professionals. The Washing Machine Repair in Pacific Beach, CA wizard will have no trouble figuring out what the cause is.
No water in the washing machine
The design of the washing machine is such that water enters it through the inlet valve, which opens for a short time to start the water. Consequently, if water is not flowing into the washing machine, the cause may lie in the following:
- A faulty inlet valve, which often occurs due to a clogged screen, which is located in front of the inlet valve.
- If the house has old rusty pipes and at the same time there are spikes in water pressure in the system, scale can come off and clog the grid.
- A faulty control unit can also cause this failure, but these are very rare.
- Blocked tap water - albeit trivial and obvious, but still common cause, which does not let the machine dial water, but to eliminate this "malfunction" is not difficult.
Water appears under the washing machine
This is probably one of the most frightening problems that owners of washing machines can face. There can be several reasons for the appearance of water under the washing machine:
- A leaky hose, and this is one of the most common causes.
- leakage from the dispenser. Often when water is detected under the machine, the user does not pay attention to where exactly the leak occurred. The dispenser can leak, and for several reasons.
- A leak in the door cuff causes water to leak out of the door.
- Leaking tank - this is a more serious problem and will have to change it completely.
- The type of laundry that is washed in the machine can also provoke a leak. Often users notice water under the washing machine when washing curtains.
Pacific Beach Washing Machine Repairs can fix the problem without any loss of quality.
The washing machine doesn't drain
This malfunction is in the list of the most common. Most often it is provoked by one of the following factors:
- Clogged filter.
- Can clog the drain system from the tank to the drain pump filter.
- Drain pump failure is a more serious problem that can be triggered by either its wear and tear or a clogged filter. We have experts at Washing Machine Repair in Pacific Beach, CA and they will fix this problem.
Drum not spinning or no spin
The most serious cause of problems with drum rotation is a broken electric motor. During laundry, it carries the most serious loads, because it rotates the drum with kilograms of laundry and maintains a high drum rotation speed during spinning. During operation, it gets seriously hot, so it takes some time to cool down.
Usually, this does not cause any problems, but if you do several washes in a row, you may overheat the motor, which will provoke a coil short circuit inside, and after that it is easier to replace the motor than to make complicated repairs. Call a Pacific Beach Washing Machine Repair technician to find the cause, tighten anything that's loose, and replace the failed parts.
If you see similar malfunctions in your appliances, don't hesitate to order Washing Machine Repair in Pacific Beach, CA.
It is often cheaper to repair a washing machine than to buy a new one. So why not continue using such equipment at the slightest suspicion of a breakdown, and call Home Appliance Service Center. No matter what is preventing your equipment from working properly, our Pacific Beach Washing Machine Repair and Service technicians will repair it for you. Our appliance repair engineers are available seven days a week, so you can be assured of fast service.
Main Reason to Choose Us
We’ve been repairing household appliances since 2001. Our experience is your guarantee of quality. We are ready to come to you on the same day and inexpensively carry out high-quality repairs. We use only original spare parts!
We provide a 90-day warranty on every repair for every client.
Same Day Service
We carry out repairs on the same day you call us in 95% of cases.
Licence & Insured
Each repairman who works for us has a license and insurance.
Get in Touch
If you need appliance repair services in San Diego County, simply fill out the online form, and one of our representatives will be in touch right away.